Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

fcgcp.jpg

Bar Refaeli in "Zmanim Modernim":

1/ Do you like to be interviewed?

"It's nice to hear original questions that make me think of things that I never thought of, like 'what's my biggest enemy?' of course french fries.. or 'What do I do when I meet a cockroach?' 'Kill it'. 'How?' 'With a flip flop'. Onve in a while there's a question that are deeper and make me know myself better but most interviews aren't like that. they're mostly about gossip. When I was 15 every interview started with 'Why does your mom come with you to all of your photo shoots?'. What do you mean why? because im a 15 year old girl in a cold and strange world. and 'Why does my dad fly with me to jobs abroad?' Because it's not fun to be there alone.

In the time I was with Leo it didn't matter the projects I did- all of the questions referred to him. I hated the "what's uuppppp?" They just waited me to say his name. I had journalists telling me these long stories just in the hope I would say anything in the end that they could refer it to Leo. Like i was born yesterday, real clever. I had straight forward journalists too- 'Why won't you talk about him?', and I would say 'Why should I? Give me one good reason'. They said 'the public wants to know, people are curious'. so I said 'So what? Why do I have to provide the gossip for people?'.

Did I have an agreement with Leo not to talk about our lives? No, there was no such thing. I had an agreement with myself and that applies to all of my partners. That's why I try to interview the less I can".

2/ What is the question you don't like to hear these days?

"If I would end up marrying an Israeli. and then I will tell you that love has no rules. of course my goal is to get married in Israel and live in a little house with grass and 2 and a half kids and a dog and a white fence and blue sky. But what can I do, I don't choose people by their color, religion, or state".

Did you ever get to say 'I love you' first?

"Actually? no, I was always told first"

to be continued...

Adi, I just wanted to start translate it, but I see that you already started so.... if you need some help, tell me!! :) thanks.

Bar sure travels a lot! From her twitter:

In Barcelona.. LOVE this place. Going to work today and visit the museums tomorrow.... :) xx

bigmax, what a gorgeous cover and inside pictures from this Russian Marie-Claire issue! Bar looks divine! :drool: :wub:

Thanks a lot Sparkley for the lovely photos taken of Bar at the Children Special Needs charity event from Monday! :wave: She looked so natural and beautiful.

and Sparkley, THANK YOU for the translation of the first part of interview from Zmanim Modernim :wave::kiss: It is so appreciated, for us fans, to have someone like you who takes the time and energy for all this work!

And I know perfectly well that is it not the first time you translate long, interesting and informative interviews of Bar, where she'd opened up about her life. You've done it several times. I all kept them.

Can't wait for the rest.... and I will sure comment on it! ;)

Hi michal!

From Bar's twitter:

If you r curious about what I'm doing tonight.... Here's a bold hint http://yfrog.com/kgcz8iaj

I hope we'll get lots of new pictures and interviews from the event. Apparently, it's for the reopening of the ESCADA store in Barcelona! :)

Thanks jj3 for these great GQ pictures! :wave:

And yes wijn,.... I also like her answers! ;)

101 things Bar really like

q-eating or sleeping?

a-"eating.

q-milk or meat?

a-meat

q-tomato or cucumber?

a-tomato

q-where do u eat,at the table or in front of the tv?

a-at a restaurant..

q-wine or beer?

a-beer

q-french or italian?

a-italian

interviewer:i meant for men..

bar-italian..

q-cat or dog?

a-dog

q-football or basketball?

a-basketball

q-maccabi or hapoel?

a-maccabi tel aviv (:)MACCABI<3),oh no..i'll be killed..oh no...

q-beatles or u2?

a-u2

q-clinton or obama?

a-clinton

q-for or gucci?

a-fox (yeah,right...)

q-noam tur or tur de france....?

a-noam tur

q-hug or kiss?

a-hug

q-parity or bachelorette?

a-eventually,parity

for now-bachelorette.

q-happiness or wealth?

a-happiness

4/ What is your reaction when he says 'I love you'?

"Depends who said it. When it's nice to hear it, I get a big smile on my face and a light is lit in my eyes and it's good-good-good. But I don't think that if someone I'm dating says i love you then it means I have to say it too. I prefer to wait to the right time and place instead of mumbling 'me too'".

5/ Have you ever told someone that you love him, but not in love with him?

"Yes, and it wasn't a very nice moment but we kept being friends like we were before".

6/ When was the first time you fell in love?

"Age 15/ He wasn't someone from high school, I always dated older guys, he was Israeli. I still see him sometimes and still love him to this day. I don't know if he knows it.."

7/ How many times were you in love in your life?

"6? no, 5. I think. I love being in love".

8/ How do you know your in love?

"The butterflies in my stomach know it a lot before me".

9/ What is less fun in being in love?

"Knowing it's temporary. Because I have a little experience, I know that relationship comes in waves. There's times of routine, where you have to work on the relationship and keep it fresh so that the high waves will come again, but only to go down after.. This is how it is between people. This is how it is with myself also. So there's nothing like the excitement of falling in love that comes in huge waves, and it's sad to know to it won't go away, but get less exciting.."

10/ Do you believe in love in first sight?

"Very much. Although love has no rules. Actually my loves that were not born from first sight, but grew out of knowing each other and depth- were bigger"

to be continued!

11/ Did you get someone falling obsessively in love with you?

"4 yeras ago someone would live notes outside my parents house. He wrote that he loved me and that we should die together. It wasn't very nice. A few weeks ago someone came at 4 am to the building I live in and said that I'm his wife. It's good that I have a doorman.. I called the police".

12/ Do all of your man that you loved have a mutual quality?

"They are all warm.. hugging, kissing.. I guess I picked them because I was raised in a house where you can't live the house without a kiss and a hug. Up until today when my mom talks about my dad her eyes sparkle. and he calls her 30 times a day just to share her with every little thing. Their relationship set up high standards for me. My dad is a role model for a man. He is very manly and strong and gives you confidence and yet funny and makes fun of himself. I still remember how he would comb my hair before school and make us all really good sandwiches. I recently heard a lecture of an American business man that said 'I got an illegal love from my parents' and I feel the same way. It's not that I was raised like a princess, but when you grow up feeling so loved, there's nothing that can break you".

13/ What do you most like about the Israeli men?

"The combination of tough and soft. On one hand- he was in the army, a manly man, but on the other hand he's a family guy and a mama's boy"

14/ what do you most like about men abroad?

"Actually? not a lot. The Italian guys are a lot like the Israelis temperament wise, but I say it again, love has no rules. I'm not looking for my love by his passport. Most of my work is abroad so that's where I meet more guys".

15/ What is your best pick up line?

"I don't get hit on a lot, and I don't think that if someone would come with a really good line it would work.. but whoever did succeed was when they got me smile or laugh, and for that you don't need words, it only takes a look or a hand gesture".

Thank you so much Adi, this must take a lot of time,

and you really made my day :D :D

Do you mind if I repost the Leo-part on his thread?

(I'll credit you ofcourse)

People over there will be interested too..

I like her answers :) :p

No problem!

No problem if I repost, or no problem translating? :)

On the way to the Escada store in Barcelona 4 the revealing of the fragrance Especially Escada

twitter

Hey bigmax. Sup?

Dude, thanks for the pic and the twitter update. Could you maybe link to the status next time or clarify somehow that she wrote that ? :)

Everything that i write, it's what Bar writing. If it's from twitter, i always credit it. I think 'twitter' is enough. :wave: