Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Just because i don't post here it doesn't mean I'm not a fan or don't follow Bar, I used to post a lot here as well as some other people but this thread went shit crazy for a while & some of us decided to just don't post here anymore but I (& Pretty & Jazzy) still can read/see everything

Not only the commercial is completely gross but the remarks that Bar made about the actor were completely unnecessary and unprofessional. She came across as a total bitch, just because I'm a fan it doesn't mean i have to love every little thing she does or say. The commercial was a good PR move for GoDaddy.com but a dumb move for Bar.

Usually I don't post opinions, only photos, videos and news

This time I do an exception

I'm pretty new here and maybe I'm wrong, but I can't remember any of you post here since I joined this forum dear Katchitup and Prettyphile JazzyJas and MissLimaVzla.

Said that there are few points to underline:

1) the actor has been chosed because he is the stereotype of the nerd that could never had a girlfrined like that. And it's because of that stereotype he works in many movies.

2) the goal of the Marketing staff of Godaddy for the ad is to make the world talking about it. Mission accomplished, all the world is talking about "Beauty and the Beast". It's extra advertising and it's for free, so hats off to the guys who got this idea.

3) smart move from Bar Refaeli to accept to be in this ad.

4) What she said in the inteview is what everybody think. Do we really need to be so hypocrites?

(this is my first and last post of this subjects)

I'm pretty new here and maybe I'm wrong, but I can't remember any of you post here since I joined this forum dear Katchitup and Prettyphile JazzyJas and MissLimaVzla.

1) the actor has been chosed because he is the stereotype of the nerd that could never had a girlfrined like that. And it's because of that stereotype he works in many movies.

2) the goal of the Marketing staff of Godaddy for the ad is to make the world talking about it. Mission accomplished, all the world is talking about "Beauty and the Beast". It's extra advertising and it's for free, so hats off to the guys who got this idea.

4) What she said in the inteview is what everybody think. Do we really need to be so hypocrites?

I agree! if the guy was 'hot' u all would have different opinion

I agree! if the guy was 'hot' u all would have different opinion

OMG, :rofl:

Well, she is popular so she is like Heidi Klum, never will have a thriving fashion career but popular enough to make it seem like it. No offense to Heidi.

I totally agree w/ you about Heidi! (Y) I have actually have met Heidi and without bashing her I can tell you her "fame" has gone way into her head and she is an unpleasant person.

Not even that, if this was an A-List "ugly" guy she wouldn't have insulted him just because it was a famous guy. I doubt Bar would've said that kind of crap about Zach Galifianakis, Seth Rogen or any A-List/Famous actor.

OMG, :rofl:

Well, she is popular so she is like Heidi Klum, never will have a thriving fashion career but popular enough to make it seem like it. No offense to Heidi.

I totally agree w/ you about Heidi! (Y) I have actually have met Heidi and without bashing her I can tell you her "fame" has gone way into her head and she is an unpleasant person.

^ Which became a moot point when she opened her big mouth and said he was most unlikely person she would ever kiss or pay attention too in front of a national audience. It was bitch move and showed just how self centered, narcissistic, condescending and idiotic she is. Even if a person thinks it, as a professional you keep your bloody mouth shut if you don't want millions of people hating on you, not to mention professionals in her industry possibly taking a double look at someone so mean spirited and rude.

Some of you are clearly on a different point then we are. (like always)