Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Seriously, I don't see what's the big deal. I just saw the clip and i think in the interview she was just trying to be kind of funny, perhaps even a bit sarcastic… I don't think she was trying to insult him personally. I mean, she is Bar Rafaeli… she dated Leonardo DiCaprio, one of it not the most desirable man in the world. Obviously given her current age and status she wouldn't normally go out with a guy like that.

Of course, in 20 years if Walter takes his tech company public, becomes a billionaire, he'll be able to get women better looking than Bar. By that time, she'll be old and most likely out of a job … so she may be the one to consider a "nice" guy like him. He on the other hand will probably have more options than her…living in Latin America, this happens all the time. I see it everyday former hot models who after 30 start to lose their looks going after these older, wealthier, usually not very good looking guys. The older guys confidently strut around because they know that they can get many women like this due to their money and status. And for them, it's an even exchange. They get to have young (relatively) beautiful woman to wake up to, and the women get financial security and stability. Is it right? who knows. Is it superficial? Probably. Is it true love? I'm not their to determine this. Does it happen all the time and is reality? Absolutely.

I hate to say it, but in the long term, if guys get their act together, they ultimately win the dating game in this perspective. Just my quick opinion.

Let Bar say what she wants…she got paid and Walter had is fun and 15 minutes in the sun. who knows, this will probably help his acting career as "that guy from the GoDaddy commercial" and maybe he'll get spots in movies. I mean, look what happened to that guy in all the "Mac vs PC" commercials from a few years ago (I forget his name). He went on to be the lead in the movie "Accepted" with Blake Lively and Jonah Hill, which actually was a hit. Life goes on and wish them both the best. We are not here to judge either of them.

peace and hugs to you all…

Phenobarbie, if you want to think Bar saying what everyone was rightfully thinking is making her the root of all evil then I won't try and convince you otherwise. :heythere:

Posted Edited. It is ok to voice your opinions but please do it respectfully by not attacking your fellow members. Any irrelevant or personal discussions should be held in private and/or off the board Thanks! ~PC

Thank you Lebron and Sick :grouphug: for the amazing adds!

So some of you ladies care about the feelings of hideous, short, dull, and overweight men or am I missing something and there's something else on the agenda...? ;)

Edited by PinkCouture

Wij,, this forum is fun and will stay like this

The fact you love bar does not mean bar is perfect and people can and have other way of view

And I hope to read more about what other people think and say

Also many just jelus and want to be in bars place as top fashion model

And as a celeb

Just write and keep update us and your cool website as usuall :-)

I am just wondering, assuming that she is in the SI Swimsuit issue this year, do you think this would hurt or help her chances on being in the issue or even possibly the cover? In the US right now and pretty much all of the media is saying how that was amongst the worst super bowl commercials of all time. The SI Swimsuit issue is a tradition here, so I'm just wondering how this will affect it (if at all) if she is supposed to be in it this year.

TV Movie February 2013

I took a quick look through it to see if there's something interesting in it about her but no. Nothing. At least I didn't saw anything and I don't buy "TV Movie" because I don't own a TV. I think the photo itself is from the Piaget shooting 2012.

33ws555.jpg

I am just wondering, assuming that she is in the SI Swimsuit issue this year, do you think this would hurt or help her chances on being in the issue or even possibly the cover? In the US right now and pretty much all of the media is saying how that was amongst the worst super bowl commercials of all time. The SI Swimsuit issue is a tradition here, so I'm just wondering how this will affect it (if at all) if she is supposed to be in it this year.

Thread cleaned and edited (Y)

1. It is ok to voice your opinions, but please be respectful of your fellow members by not attacking, baiting, bashing and being rude.

2.This thread is about Bar. Any irrelevant and personal conversations should be discussed in private and/or off the board. This includes any disagreements you may have with other members.

Thanks! :)

Bar Refaeli’s Flirty Dress in Go Daddy Super Bowl Ad Unveiled

In one of the most buzzed about commercials during the Super Bowl this year, Bar Refaeli fulfilled the dream of geeks everywhere by making out with a rashy, curly haired Jesse Heiman. The flirty pink dress the model wore for the steamy commercial was designed by Pas Pour Toi, an elegant collection of formal wear inspired by old world artisanship, fairly new to the fashion scene. The feminine ‘Barbara Dress’ accentuated Refaeli’s flawless figure.

http://iamcatwalk.com/dresses/bar-refaelis-flirty-dress-in-go-daddy-super-bowl-ad-unveiled/

New photos of Bar with her dad in L.A.

Bar Refaeli Shops with Pop

Heading out for some shopping with her father, Bar Refaeli went to Curve on Robertson Boulevard in West Hollywood on Tuesday (February 5).

The Sports Illustrated Swimsuit covergirl wore a black jacket, maroon pants, and heeled black boots as she strolled along with her dad, Rafael.

On Sunday, you may have seen the 27-year-old model smooching Walter the Nerd in a Super Bowl GoDaddy.com commercial.

The 34-year-old lucky actor, Jesse Heiman, told CNN, " It was somewhere between 45 and 65 [takes]. I know the rumors online are that I was the one asking for more takes, but it was actually give-and-take – she was asking for more, too."

As for what it's like to smooch the Israeli stunner, Jesse says, "It was like kissing paradise. Like kissing God’s hands."

http://celebrity-gos...hops-pop-802616