Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

I'm honestly more embarrassed for the "nerdy kid" than Bar. What do you think he got paid? How do you think he felt going to the audition calling for "nerdy ugly out of shape white guy?"

He's sorta made a career out of that. He's an extra or has a cameo in an awful lot of TV shows and movies.

As for the ad itself, I don't see why so many people are calling it traumatizing or embarrassing. It's not very original, but pretty harmless if you ask me.

The fact is he's an actor... so the 65 takes had to be in large part due to her. This isn't a block buster or an academy award winning performance so I'm not sure what the problem was, it was just a kiss. And then to top it off kissing should never be that wet sounding. If it had been quieter kissing it wouldn't have been so traumatizing, but it just came across as kinda disgusting to be perfectly honest. I had high hopes for her commercial, it should have been something cute and quirky, but that was a train wreck in the making.

While it may very well have over a million views, there are almost more dislikes then there are likes, it's just kinda sad :(