Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

She's friends with Barcelona's trainer Pep Guardiola i think, all the matches she attended so far were in Barcelona & they were seen together with some friends & his wife in Israel a couple of months ago :)

However I'm a huge Barcelona fan so i would love it if she actually dated someone from the team, it would me my ultimate fan dream :laugh:

So ... she is trying to score herself a soccer player? :whistle:

Sorry for I can't read it any other way. :ninja:

Just because she was attending a sporting event like football or tennis does not mean she wants to dating one of them. She grew up with three brothers and she herself admitted that she was a tomboy. So she did love all kinds of sports.

She's friends with Barcelona's trainer Pep Guardiola i think, all the matches she attended so far were in Barcelona & they were seen together with some friends & his wife in Israel a couple of months ago :)

However I'm a huge Barcelona fan so i would love it if she actually dated someone from the team, it would me my ultimate fan dream :laugh:

must...resist...starting...barca/rm fan war...:D

but staying on topic, aren't we close to seeing Bar in SI2012? (: i kinda wish she had done more than that secret studio shoot but i'll take it xD

superRDF part of your siggy is a bit vomit inductive for me, for the reason previously stated :laugh: but yeah SI is coming out in 20 days (or 19 if you live in the east, I'm basically in one of the last timezones on the world lol) & I'm doing a little countdown on twitter for it, I'm really excited to see what Bar did for SI, I'm crossing my fingers she did bodypaint but i doubt it

BTW i got an unseen/unscanned book from SI 2010 today, i don't have a scanner but I'll try to take good/decent pictures of it whenever i have time, it was like three or four pictures of Bar that are new, it's really nice & what the photographer (Walter Iooss) says about Bar is really nice too :)

superRDF part of your siggy is a bit vomit inductive for me, for the reason previously stated :laugh: but yeah SI is coming out in 20 days (or 19 if you live in the east, I'm basically in one of the last timezones on the world lol) & I'm doing a little countdown on twitter for it, I'm really excited to see what Bar did for SI, I'm crossing my fingers she did bodypaint but i doubt it

BTW i got an unseen/unscanned book from SI 2010 today, i don't have a scanner but I'll try to take good/decent pictures of it whenever i have time, it was like three or four pictures of Bar that are new, it's really nice & what the photographer (Walter Iooss) says about Bar is really nice too :)

it's understandable. at least it's not cr7? :laugh: bodypaint would be amazing if she did it! but i doubt it as well. doesn't the actual painting take forever and then to shoot? and she only did a day in the studio that we know of (i think) but hey fingers crossed. we'll know for sure in 20 days.

that sounds awesome! lucky dog xD can't wait to see them (:

Yeah CR7 would my worst nightmare, I'm still shocked Irina is with him :ninja: But yeah I'm pretty sure Bar goes to the matches through Pep, i just think she's extremely lucky to get those tickets, i would kill for those hahaha

I also got the 2012 Day-A-Day Swimsuit Calendar, Bar has 7 pictures or so on it all from 2010 & I'm gonna try to take pictures of those too, they're pretty small though. I'm getting all my SI stuff now that i live in the US :laugh: I doubt she did bodypaint because I'm pretty sure they shot athletes for that this year, but I'm just happy she'll be back, i really missed her in 2011

Yeah CR7 would my worst nightmare, I'm still shocked Irina is with him :ninja: But yeah I'm pretty sure Bar goes to the matches through Pep, i just think she's extremely lucky to get those tickets, i would kill for those hahaha

I also got the 2012 Day-A-Day Swimsuit Calendar, Bar has 7 pictures or so on it all from 2010 & I'm gonna try to take pictures of those too, they're pretty small though. I'm getting all my SI stuff now that i live in the US :laugh: I doubt she did bodypaint because I'm pretty sure they shot athletes for that this year, but I'm just happy she'll be back, i really missed her in 2011

xDDD and yeah she's definitely lucky. floor seats at a classico game. we can only dream of that.

i think i saw those around christmas/holiday season, I didn't know Bar was in them though. I guess if you need a picture for 366 days they had to go back a bit. yay for living in the US :laugh: same, though we got Kate last year so it lessened the blow of not having Bar for me :p