Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

^ Was it the fake Isabeli Fontana? She also added Adriana Lima ... I don't know how he/she managed to get in so many models to accept her on facebook :blink:

I have been checked Bar friends list and the only model that she has been added is Broklyn decker and I am sure that's the real one. The rest just SI crew, her friends in LA and her childhood friends and family.

She approved Erin Wasson before and we suspected that fake! So Bar deleted her or him already. I don't know who they're but on BZ I know one person the probably manage the same FAKE account that tried to add her on FB.

None of her bestfriends will post anything personal on here. They don't even know what is BZ

^ Was it the fake Isabeli Fontana? She also added Adriana Lima ... I don't know how he/she managed to get in so many models to accept her on facebook :blink:

I have been checked Bar friends list and the only model that she has been added is Brooklyn decker and I am sure that's the real one. The rest just SI crew, her friends in LA and her childhood friends and family.

She approved Erin Wasson before and we suspected that fake! So Bar deleted her or him already. I don't know who they're but on BZ I know one person the probably manage the same FAKE account that tried to add her on FB.

None of her bestfriends will post anything personal on here. They don't even know what is BZ

i always find the people who pretend to be celebrities strange. i just don't get it :huh:

but i agree that personal pictures from facebook or where ever should only be posted with the person's consent :yes:

again it could have been a fake but i know one of them was a friend of Bar

anyway i was translating the laisha 2010 issue talking bout the fake twitter account apparently that 'fake' spoke with a lot of PR, photogrpahers, producers even & so lol they sent her a warning to shut it off

again it could have been a fake but i know one of them was a friend of Bar

anyway i was translating the laisha 2010 issue talking bout the fake twitter account apparently that 'fake' spoke with a lot of PR, photogrpahers, producers even & so lol they sent her a warning to shut it off

Well, it has been shut down, right? Since the real Bar on twitter all the fake has been shut down. But apparently the FAKE twitter was get a lot of personal picture from here.

Bar has been warned me NOT to post any personal picture!! I'm on her friend list on FB and I've never post anything personal things on here. I think as a good fans we should respect her wish NOT to post anything personal!!

Yeah that's exactly what I meant. I think something was lost in translation? That's why I edited my post. :wave:

Wow, didn't know all the stuff about the fake models.

Bar has been warned me NOT to post any personal picture!! I'm on her friend list on FB and I've never post anything personal things on here. I think as a good fans we should respect her wish NOT to post anything personal!!

Yeah that's exactly what I meant. I think something was lost in translation? That's why I edited my post. :wave:

Wow, didn't know all the stuff about the fake models.

edit:

Sorry about the double post. Don't know how that happened.

Dior show during Paris Fashion Week (January 23).

th_2a8c6a171291963.jpg/monthly_01_2012/post-51815-0-1593836899-30291_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="bar-cameron-012312-16.jpg"> th_55a514171291563.jpg/monthly_01_2012/post-51815-0-1593836899-38802_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="bar-cameron-012312-10.jpg"> bar-cameron-012312-11.jpg bar-cameron-012312-12.jpg th_2a8604171291631.jpg/monthly_01_2012/post-51815-0-1593836900-79064_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="bar-cameron-012312-14.jpg">

thanks for all the adds :wave: in the headshot it seems like she has too much makeup on but that might just be lighting from the camera :idk:

either way she looks gorgeous :blush: hopefully we get more hq's

OMG she just looks so beautiful in everything she wears love the photos thanks ;)

dominocity i guess for me it is important but then again its only where u can find happiness

haha talk bout buying stuff from Israel & getting it received is also pretty hard here too..i understand lol

I really love her shoes! :heart: (I have a thing for pretty shoes.) But the dress is pretty, it suits her very well! :)

But could it be that her face looks more puffy than usual or is it just me? (She looks like she has an allergic reaction to something ...) Or is the light from the cameras? :o