Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Interview she just gave to La Stampa :)

Bar Refaeli: "I live my beauty as if I were a boy"

The supermodel anti Kate Moss anti plays drums and is inspired by her mother

Like all translations, some words or expressions are not totally understantable.

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=i...%2F&act=url

Hey Kerri, :wave: What does she mean by the first quote? She hates Kate Moss? Ooh, juicy indeed! (Well ok, perhaps she refers to her famous heroin-chic waif look, lol)

Whole interview, thanks Kerri :)

In Spite of some stellar photos of the magazines, Bar Refaeli, 26, is beautiful as are the doctors, or the Archaeologists Perhaps marine biology.

Real Women in short, Whose look and movements are awareness and curiosity together. To meet after recording the show Chiambretti sunday (tonight at 21.25 on Italy 1), where she was invited because they considered the most beautiful models in the world, striking for spontaneity as well as the statuesque figure. To meet after recording the show Chiambretti sunday (tonight at 21:25 on Italy 1), where she was invited Because They Considered The most beautiful models in the world, as well as striking spontaneity for the statuesque figures. And we understand that is the truth of her beauty, which defies the fashion of thinness for joy, to make it a beautiful..

The 27 was the Day of memory, what it means to her, an Israeli?

"My grandparents have lived through the Holocaust and I find it important that we all learn from history and remember those we lost and those who survived."

She has not done their compulsory military service, and this has caused controversy in Israel. She Thinks it is a custom-fashioned?

"Unfortunately, it is still necessary. I wanted to do it, but I got married and his wife was no longer required, then got divorced. In any case, military service is not important in itself but because it educates.

What do you think of Israel? What do you like in your country?

Since I grew up there, is my favorite place. I think people do not grasp the essence of Israel, but it is a place full of history, entertainment and fine weather. "

Where do you live now?

In London. Travel is convenient for me and always being there.

What is your typical day?

"When I'm not working with my family and my friends. In the evening we get together for games."

It seems the natural characteristics: it is a top, but looks like a normal girl, anti Kate Moss. Are they aware?

"My mother taught me to be myself. " So like me who likes me and if you do not like me patience. It's also fun to have someone you hate. Then, if I were not myself, I would not be glad to have success in what they are not.

Is there anything that makes her feel different from other women?

"Everyone is different. Not just me. Bar means wild child, I am a little 'tomboy.

When was the last time on holiday?

"At Christmas. I was in Brazil and Uruguay. Punta del Este is a truly magical place."

And she likes Italy?

"The food, people. Every city has a different atmosphere. I'm sorry I like the Italians have been taken around the misadventure of the ship, I am Israeli and I know that people should not be judged of nationality.

How can you be a top model and a model at all?

"It's a combination of hard work and luck."

It will change a little 'or do his job much longer just a model?

"I think I'll always be in fashion. I just Launched my brand, and in 2012 I expect many trips, but I hope Soon To Become mother. "

She is engaged?

"No, they are completely free."

Usually does not speak of her ex-boyfriend, Leonardo DiCaprio. Why?

"And ... "And yet ... I will not." I still do not. "

He has seen the film J. He has seen the films J. Edgar where he is the protagonist? Edgar where he is the protagonist?

"Not yet but soon."

She also attended the son of Carla Bruni Sarkozy and think it is too jealous for a look at Dad's Nicolas, the French president, against him.

"I think the Elysee no longer invited me ...

Plans of the movie?

"No, but a TV show in Israel that I have yet to start shooting."

What are your favorite actors?

"Daniel Day Lewis, Sean Penn and Meryl Streep." "Daniel Day Lewis, Sean Penn and Meryl Streep."

According to some, including Chiambretti, is the most beautiful woman in the world.

"I'm flattered. Then When someone tells me, knows me and I'm a nice person then it's no higher compliment. "

What is your standard of beauty? "My mother. She taught me that I can be beautiful as long as I want but if they are also kind and nice I'll never really happened."

One thing I would like to learn to do?

"I want to study Spanish or French. And I would like to become good at playing the drums, I just started: I told you that I'm a bad boy "

March, THANK YOU! :clap:

Let me check Jazzy :)

For some reason I see Mr. Bean :rofl:

But thanks a lot for trying, March :hug:

Wow, wijn your siggy is gorgeous. What shoot is it from?

for grazia Italy 2006 :p

Thank you so much! But now as I look at your avi I am in complete awe. I have NEVER seen that stunning SI picture? Where did you find?! Her eyes!! Lol. :laugh: