Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

No problem :)

Anyone who knows if this is true, and if so, has the magazine? :whistle:

BAR RAFAELI IS RUFFLED BY WASHING POWDER

SHE has travelled the world and dated Leonardo DiCaprio but model Bar Refaeli says there’s only one thing that really gets her worked up – washing powder.

“The first thing I do when I come home is wash everything so it smells of home,” the Israeli beauty says. “I’m always trying to find the newest, most exciting detergents.”

Perhaps it’s due to her down-to-earth upbringing. “I tried smoking when I was 15 then came home and woke up my mother to tell her,” Refaeli, 26, tells the March issue of Tatler. “She asked if I liked it and I said no.”

Here the link of extract of the Chiambretti Sunday Show, hope it works

Thank you march.

:mad: darn youtube and their copyright. i could've watched it earlier but i took a nap -.- oh well. thanks anyhow :wave:

and for the photos, she looked amazing :drool:

:( Too bad, march... there's no way some of us can watch the video.

Mickey, thanks for the amazing photos from the Italian show. :)

Here are Roberto Cavalli's comments from Twitter

Roberto_CavalliRoberto Cavalli

Top model @BarRefaeli in a Roberto Cavalli vintage dress at the Italian TV program 'Chiambretti Sunday Show'. GORGEOUS! http://pic.twitter.com/xHBeCeKk

You looked amazing in that dress:) RT @BarRefaeli: @Roberto_Cavalli that 1 should be reproduced! OVER and OVER again #OneOfMyAllTimeFavorite

Thanks MizzElin for more of Bar with her brother in Barcelona! :wave:

Thanks for the FOX video, wijn!

According to her Twitter, Bar is working in Paris (I wish we knew what for). And she's been receiving several gifts from DIOR. Does that mean someone wants her to wear this brand? :whistle: Like wanting her to work for Dior? That would be great.

February is right around the corner and we know that Under.Me will be launched on Valentine's Day. Isn't SI Swimsuit Issue release date around Valentine's as well? :clap: