Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

At Christian Dior Haute Couture S/S 2012

post-3127-1327591320_thumb.jpg post-3127-1327591357_thumb.jpg post-3127-1327591395_thumb.jpg

i have a question nobody want to ask

why Bar is not actaully modeling in the fashion week for Dior or other like Cavalli?

in israel it is known that models dating football players and also there is wedding after...

they said on the tv that Bar is now mabye going to be on new movie for a mosad israeli secert services agant about the dubai action Hope this is true!

:wave: :drool: Thanks for the new goodies, guys! I certainly agree, Sympathy... I don't know anyone who wears this good a pair of jeans. I hate her! :p

Yes, she sure was lucky to attend the game and having these great seats. It was nice to see her with her brother Neil and it was also cool to her photographed with both presidents! ;)

I also remember when it was reported that she had a date with that Spanish soccer player in Tel Aviv last summer. She was with other friends too.

And PLEASE GUYS... don't try to push her into any relationship. :whistle: It sure would be nice to see her dating a dashing athlete, but I prefer her alone and keeping her dignity, nice reputation and grace than dating one guy after the other. I'm sure she'll find someone who is looking for something serious in a near future. No rush! ;)

thanks for all the adds everyone :wave: she looks gorgeous :wub:

and i usually stay quiet on the relationship talk, but what is the big deal about her being in one or not being in one? it's not a crime for a beautiful, successful woman to be single and enjoying her life <_< and yes this is coming from a male. sorry to get off topic i just had to get that out.

and i usually stay quiet on the relationship talk, but what is the big deal about her being in one or not being in one? it's not a crime for a beautiful, successful woman to be single and enjoying her life <_< and yes this is coming from a male. sorry to get off topic i just had to get that out.

Sure I am a male and sure there are many looking to date Bar and sending some flowers

and for sure bar will be more happy to have somebody to go with and not be alone in all this flights I mean other than her new boyfriend Mr. Twitter!

I heard one radio show last week and they joked that bar can not work anymore

and also not go to the dancing show in the usa as she must update twitter all the time and have no time to do anything else!

Sure I am a male and sure there are many looking to date Bar and sending some flowers

and for sure bar will be more happy to have somebody to go with and not be alone in all this flights I mean other than her new boyfriend Mr. Twitter!

and also not go to the dancing show in the usa as she must update twitter all the time and have no time to do anything else!

post-57839-1327610890_thumb.jpg