Bellazon

Victoria's Secret (VS) vs (SI) Sports Illustrated

Kevork89

So the scores are in. We have one major surprise and everyone else I had a feeling would make it into the top 4 for each company.

Scores are obviously different due to the amount of people voting so focus on the overall scores. The girls in blue move on, but sadly the girls in red have been eliminated. The surprise for me is Edita. She keeps making it through each round on top of Angels. For a girl who only worked the company 2-3 years without ever making it into commercials or ever coming close to Angel she is very high up. It's a shock that Gisele didn't make the cut. Heidi didn't fair well in both companies. Tyra is a force. But Doutzen is killing everyone. Next round will start soon.

post-22010-0-1446067897-87261_thumb.jpg

Part 4

Ok once again i'm changing up the voting. To keep it fun and interesting.

This part each of you will rank your girls from each company from top to bottom.

For example this is what you do.

Victoria's Secret

Tyra Banks - 4

Adriana Lima - 3

Doutzen Kroes - 2

Edita Vilkeviciute - 1

So the total for each company is 10. The top 2 girls from the company will move on and the bottom 2 will be eliminated.

I will count each score for each girl and see where they rank at the end of the round.

Victoria's Secret - Doutzen Kroes, Tyra Banks, Adriana Lima & Edita Vilkevicuite

Sports Illustrated - Josie Maran, Petra Nemcova, Tyra Banks & Marisa Miller

So send out your rankings for each company.