Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

4 hours ago, J.. said:

Maybe VS demanded her not to since it's her first year as an angel?

2 days to shoot wouldn't be that hard to take. While they were shooting in T&C Sara was chilling with her dog on snapchat. It's not like she Is too busy now. If she's not in the issue I'm 99% sure It wasn't her choice.

5 hours ago, clau17 said:

2 days to shoot wouldn't be that hard to take. While they were shooting in T&C Sara was chilling with her dog on snapchat. It's not like she Is too busy now. If she's not in the issue I'm 99% sure It wasn't her choice.

If VS demanded exclusivity it's hardly her choice.

Clauds posted this a while ago, but I have cleaned it up a bit: 

Location # 1
Nina Agdal
Chrissy Teigen
Chanel Iman
Sofia Resing - Rookie
Erin Heatherton

Location #2
Irina Shayk
Bo Krsmanovic - Rookie
Rose Bertram
Gigi Hadid
Hannah Davis

Location #3
Samantha Hoopes 
Kate Bock
Tanya Mityushina - Rookie
Kelly Roarbach
Emily Didonato

Location #4
Ebonee Davis - Rookie
Kyra Santoro - Rookie
Daniela Lopez Osorio - Rookie
Megan Williams - Rookie

Location #6
Lily Aldridge
Barbara Palvin - Rookie
Hailey Clauson
Hannah Ferguson

Models from 2015 still missing
Emily Ratajkowski  
Jessica Gomes
Ariel Meredith
Genevieve Morton
Sara Sampaio
Solveig
Robyn Lawley
Ashley Smith

That gives 23 models, 8 of them rookies.  That puts this issue very much in line with 2015 (23 models, 7 rookies) and 2014 (24 models, 12 rookies). The idea of the "model search" is bunk; all four of those girls will appear in the issue.

Almost all of the girls who are not returning were rookies who didn't fare well (Ashley, Robyn, Solveig) or girls who have been in the issue for what seems like decades (Genevieve, Ariel, Jessica).  I was never a fan of ol' Strawberries Sampaio, so that doesn't bother me.

It's a shame Emily Ratajkowski won't be in the issue, but then again the crews surrounding her on these shoots have always been deplorable, so maybe it's not so bad that they won't mess up a third shoot.

18 minutes ago, slowen said:

Almost all of the girls who are not returning were rookies who didn't fare well (Ashley, Robyn, Solveig) or girls who have been in the issue for what seems like decades (Genevieve, Ariel, Jessica).  I was never a fan of ol' Strawberries Sampaio, so that doesn't bother me.

It's a shame Emily Ratajkowski won't be in the issue, but then again the crews surrounding her on these shoots have always been deplorable, so maybe it's not so bad that they won't mess up a third shoot.

Those who are, they ought to be glad she was lucky enough to be in the issue 2 years. 

Emrata's absence is the real bummer though :ninja:

I thought Emily could have followed in the footsteps of Heidi and Marisa, much more so than Bar, Brooklyn, and Kate ever managed.  But one, I think they got to Emily a bit too late (2012 or 2013 would have been ideal) and two, once they did get her, they messed it up.  Her bodypaint shoot was really, REALLY good (and I'm generally into their bodypaint stuff) but otherwise they blew it with their choice of photographers and crew.

Slowen u just made a mess that list .. in the location that is suposed to be model search there is one more girl and plus we are missing a couple more girls .. so  u didnt clean nothing.

btw im SO GLAD that emrata is  NOT BACK.. THANK GOD! ....SHE SUCKS BIG TIME!.

3 hours ago, clau17 said:

Why would she go to castings then?

what casting? SI is not like the VSFS, after the model becomes a rookie she doesn't need to do the casting again

45 minutes ago, MarVS said:

btw im SO GLAD that emrata is  NOT BACK.. THANK GOD! ....SHE SUCKS BIG TIME!.

+10000000000

the correct list

Location # 1
Nina Agdal
Chrissy Teigen
Chanel Iman
Sofia Resing - Rookie
Erin Heatherton

Location #2
Irina Shayk
Bo Krsmanovic - Rookie
Rose Bertram