Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

Tanya is WAY much better than some of the veterans like Sam, Kelly and Chrissy and some of the new ones like Trashlotte, Lily A and even Ashley Smith. :idk:

I seriously wonder what's wrong with you. I hope Tanya will do a fantastic shoot for SI so you all will change your minds about her.  :neo2:

Tanya is WAY much better than some of the veterans like Sam, Kelly and Chrissy and some of the new ones like Trashlotte, Lily A and even Ashley Smith. :idk:

I seriously wonder what's wrong with you. I hope Tanya will do a fantastic shoot for SI so you all will change your minds about her.  :neo2:

(Y) i'm not alone  :hug:  :hug: 

I went to her Instagram and looking at her candids and comparing them with the two event photos is night & day different. She's actually not that bad, still not a huge fan though (her lips... DA FUCK????). If she's in the magazine I'm sure they'll photoshop her to all hell and back and she'll look decent, but I'll stand by it.... Eastern European Call Girl >>> Model??  I'm sure the Saudi's would pay well.

10995048_1421120611519855_906320373_n.jpg 11419097_872950552798124_1276100153_n.jpg