Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

Also, Alexis Ren is in New York today.....as ILUVAdrianaLima has pointed out to me in personal conversation...it's likely a coincidence. However she rarely goes to NYC, and on S.I. Casting day of all days sure has me thinking.  I'm happy to roll with this conspiracy theory...anyone else want to jump on board?

Sara Sampaio sent out a snapchat with the caption "casting done" so I think it's safe to assume she was there as well.

no i dont think so... if im not wrong  current SI girls dont do castings they just wait a callback.... i think castings are just for potencial  rookies

I have no idea. I assumed it was like VSFS casting, where unless you're a contract model(which SI doesn't have), you still have to go back every year. I don't really know how the SI process works, but I think it's odd she would post about castings otherwise. Maybe they don't attending the same casting process as new girls but still have to go in for digitals and such so that they have updated images. :idk:

Well let's all hope they have a terrific rookie class. I'm still a bit sad that Camila Morrone isn't eligible for this year. But I'm excited for some Casting Calls to come out hopefully soon!

I find this part of the process almost as fun as the release of the magazine. This should be fun trying to figure out the new issue!

Then it's possible Barbara and Stella weren't at SI casting, but at whatever Sara was at. :p Such a guessing game.

It's NYC, there's about 1,000 castings every single day :laugh: However, considering Stella and Barbara aren't exactly unknown girls I doubt they would be together at a small casting so I do think SI it's a good possibility and the fact that they both are under restrictive contracts right now (Stella with VS and Barbara with L'Oreal) does limit the possibilities to a very small handful of gigs that includes SI. But yeah, it's NYC, they could be doing castings for many different things.

If they did go to SI tho, they both would be great for the magazine. Let's just get Elsa, Lais, JoJo and Alexandria too and it'll be an epic rookie class  :Angel: