Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

1 hour ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

Well, looks like it's time to retire this years SI...until next year maybe :whistle:

Yup, we only need yo come back once MJ lets us know who she wanted to win ROTY and the MS :rofl: Here are the joined scans from some of the girls in this year's magazine, originally scanned and posted by Pretty & Pheno

Asr3p42j.jpg sEUJn2ir.jpg Sic8cf5Z.jpg TiBvRFhD.jpg yIWXSI2o.jpg q3VHGmqS.jpg YTE3l29L.jpg Y8ng4yN6.jpg 7T1zQTQU.jpg k7gu64f7.jpg 5C2jcvFS.jpg tlndDmIi.jpg xypwVmdh.jpg

^ Hmmm...good questions. Since IMG sponsored the issue it is probably one of their models but not Ashley b/c that would an overload (no pun intended :ninja:) and not strategic for either IMG or SI. I am thinking Barbs or Tanya. I am leaning towards Barbs b/c it is more believable if she got it since she has a solid fan base and she has done more publicity & promo stuff than Tanya.

Yeah she has a bit. I think because she's been working out a bit more since it. She looks hot. And she did a great job in the E segment. She talked up a lot how hard it is for her to get gowns and all that but she looked fantastic. Hailey was also at the VF after party and she looked stunning.

Also hilarious Cheryl Tiegs tweeted an apology. Too much negative press for her words.

I won't lie and say that I probably wouldn't find Ashley more attractive if she were smaller. However, she has a killer hourglass shape going on and her face is gorgeous to me. She's really grown on me, at least looks-wise.