Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

Yeah imma have to still take a pass on Bo. Same for Tanya and Sofia. I've seen countless pictures of all three women in a very veeery hard try to like them and I can't with their faces, they all have good (or okay in some cases) bodies but the faces are just yikes. This has got to be the worst rookie class in recent years for me tbh, the Model Search girls would have beem a way better rookie class IMO.

Also ROTY will be either Ashley or Barbara and i'm very inclined to say DLO is winning the Model Search. Why? They are the only ones with IMG and IMG is sponsoring the issue and reveal thing, no way they are sponsoring something their girls ain't winning.

4 hours ago, Clauds said:

Also ROTY will be either Ashley or Barbara and i'm very inclined to say DLO is winning the Model Search. Why? They are the only ones with IMG and IMG is sponsoring the issue and reveal thing, no way they are sponsoring something their girls ain't winning.

Because the cover model (Chrissy) is with IMG obviously. :rofl: 

I wonder if they'll tell the cover model beforehand or be cutthroat enough to annouce the cover on the show while all the models are there so we can see all the faces of the girls who didn't get it. "I only have one photo in my hand..." 

40 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Because the cover model (Chrissy) is with IMG obviously. :rofl: 

I wonder if they'll tell the cover model beforehand or be cutthroat enough to annouce the cover on the show while all the models are there so we can see all the faces of the girls who didn't get it. "I only have one photo in my hand..." 

OMG that would be so savage and such good t.v.!

Fat or not fat, Ashley is in the magazine and she looks beautiful and all the hate here makes me love her more when I did not give a single poopoo about her.

And about Bo

bo.thumb.jpg.daa92397f6b83eeb4e62a7bf03abo1.thumb.jpg.69125f7dd94a92db95a3042bbc

She is gorgeous when she stand still and relax her face but as soon as she talks or pose: BAM! Her face is turning into a big grimace/grin

And on pic all i see is her crossed-eyes :ninja:

Damn! I want to like her because she is my kind of weirdness.