Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

I first looked at her pictures and instagram and thought "Huh, she's very pretty I don't think I'd mind seeing her in the magazine" .... And then I watched her video and she opened her mouth and now it's a hard pass from me.

Edit: "My favorite sports/team to watch is: cards" Dude.... what the fuck

Dani Lopez didn't go to VSFS casting this year because her agent is waiting for more things to come out next year.... as her name will be more out there

Dani's words, not mine. So it makes me wonder she is in SI for def. and it's not a model search. 

Edited by DanniCullen

Dani Lopez didn't go to VSFS casting this year because her agent is waiting for more things to come out next year.... as her name will be more out there

Dani's words, not mine. So it makes me wonder she is in SI for def. and it's not a model search. 

yay for Dani..but not so much for that Kyra girl :rofl:

you know if Robin did the casting for SI?

I first looked at her pictures and instagram and thought "Huh, she's very pretty I don't think I'd mind seeing her in the magazine" .... And then I watched her video and she opened her mouth and now it's a hard pass from me.

"Cards" in this case is slang for St. Louis Cardinals

Cards is short for St. Louis Cardinals, a baseball team.