Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

^ am i the only one thinking Adriana is wearing her 2011 outfit + skirt?

2013 more like it. It's a replica of Snow Angels ha

don't like the outfit, especially the skirt. Last few years they always give her the wrong outfits, that doesn't do good for her bodyshape. 

and no food?

Who needs food if you smell great and have nice hair after you workout!?

Why, do they have nutrition patches in NYC now?

Not sure but probably. Nowadays they got patches for everything.

Holy shit this thing is real! VS better include these in the goodies package starting next year :rofl:

For 'Combat Situations', and models on duty :whistle:

http://www.gizmag.com/go/1749/

I really really hope that Behati dyes her hair back to chocolate brown for the show. She looks far better as a brunette and the current brassy blonde she has makes her look a bit unkept. Plus it will help her stand out much more.

post-88496-0-1446074422-06267_thumb.jpg

Same here, I miss 2007-2011 Behati... in the last couple of years she's become another skinny blonde. She used to have such a fantastic body!

Agreed..

A few days ago we talked here on the forum how HOT Behati's body used to be. Especially in her Game On 2010 outfit (her outfit was personification of footbal), she had a softer stomach and legs to die for. IMO skinnier isn't always better, and it's a shame to see models lose weight when they are really perfect and hot as they are. Also when they loose their curves its really as shame. Same with KK, in 2010 she was way too skinny, when 2 yrs earlier she had her amazing curves in 2008. Btw I think Behati was already a size 4, so no real need to loose weight. 

And btw prefer Behati as a brunette, not a blonde. 

Edited by Ludivine08

I remember though 2008 was the year KK had a lot of issues with weight. She always had a great body but you can tell in the 2008 show KK wasn't her usual self. Her body was on point 2005-2007. But she did lose a lot after she had her baby.

It's obvious Behati lost a lot of weight when she came up to mainline.

Yes KK had issues with her weight, but that was earlier that year where she got a lot of critisism during a Brazilian fashion show when she walked in a bikini, but then she trained hard and lost the excessive weight. During VSFS she was still fuller than normal, but still liked her 1000x more than in 2010 when she was so thin.

Yes KK had issues with her weight, but that was earlier that year where she got a lot of critisism during a Brazilian fashion show when she walked in a bikini, but then she trained hard and lost the excessive weight. During VSFS she was still fuller than normal, but still liked her 1000x more than in 2010 when she was so thin.

Yeah I remember that. Poor KK. She did still look great in 08 but VS were assholes to her that year. She also had way too much tan in the 2010 show :rofl:

A little early to ask but is anyone *couPRETTYPHILEgh* going to create a VSFS 2014 competition (Best: Wings, Segment, Overall Outfit, Outfit in each segment, etc.)? :D

If you want me too I will :)

edit: http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/55794-best-of-2014-vsfs/

You won me XD!

I'm winning already! :chicken:

It's always been a really fun comp and something we've been doing since 2005. I hope you guys enjoy it. :)

A few days ago we talked here on the forum how HOT Behati's body used to be. Especially in her Game On 2010 outfit (her outfit was personification of footbal), she had a softer stomach and legs to die for. IMO skinnier isn't always better, and it's a shame to see models lose weight when they are really perfect and hot as they are. Also when they loose their curves its really as shame. Same with KK, in 2010 she was way too skinny, when 2 yrs earlier she had her amazing curves in 2008. Btw I think Behati was already a size 4, so no real need to loose weight. 

Her body isnt the only aspect that got hit.

Anybody remember that face?

post-87593-0-1446074423-12585_thumb.jpg

tumblrlygof3co7f1qhocmd.jpg

Yeah I remember that. Poor KK. She did still look great in 08 but VS were assholes to her that year. She also had way too much tan in the 2010 show :rofl:

There was a rumour her red outfit in the last segment broke on purpose, a way for VS to humiliate her. But idk, it doesn't sound likely when there goal is to show the dress and sell it. 

Her body isnt the only aspect that got hit.

Anybody remember that face?

post-88496-0-1446074423-91098_thumb.jpg

tumblrlygof3co7f1qhocmd.jpg

Yep, but she is 25 now and has been smoking for a long time, it aging your skinner much faster. 

Now that we have all names and outfits pretty much figure out.. anyone knows how will the flow of the show turn out to be?

What segments are starting first, and what segments are closing?

Also.. I tried asking Bryan so many times and I didn't get reply, my post must have been sunken so badly that he didn't notice, LOL.