Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

guys, quick question: so the show is airing tonight 10pm central but I'm in europe now and I didn't want to wait until that late. Is the show airing tonight in Europe as well? If so, any link/way to watch it? 

thanksss :flower:  :flower:  :flower:

What part of Europe?

guys, quick question: so the show is airing tonight 10pm central but I'm in europe now and I didn't want to wait until that late. Is the show airing tonight in Europe as well? If so, any link/way to watch it? 

What part of Europe?

UK, sorry :D

What part of Europe?

UK, sorry :D

UK (tomorrow) on @4Music at 9:00PM GMT. 

It should be up on Youtube also for your viewing pleasure in the morning (your time zone).

I say you catch the tv airing also! :)

For more information visit: https://www.4music.com/shows/victorias-secret-fashion-show-2014

Adriana was on a live streaming show called People Now this morning and here are some of my caps. Hopefully there's video later:

post-3972-0-1446072943-2775_thumb.jpg post-3972-0-1446072943-29446_thumb.jpg post-3972-0-1446072943-31706_thumb.jpg post-3972-0-1446072943-33096_thumb.jpg post-3972-0-1446072943-3682_thumb.jpg post-3972-0-1446072943-39842_thumb.jpg post-3972-0-1446072943-42579_thumb.jpg

------

She said that when in London before the Bond St. Store event the power went out and they had to do all the girl's make up with flashlights at 4 in the morning.

She also said the people who did the molds of the FBs went to her house to do it which I thought was interesting.

Don't mind me, it's already 10:49pm, Tuesday in Malaysia right now.

When it airs on your place, what time should I be streaming it? Pardon me because I suck at time zones :/.

It will be at 11:00 am, wednesday, for you, 

<3 <3 <3. Thank you, tee hee.

She said that when in London before the Bond St. Store event the power went out and they had to do all the girl's make up with flashlights at 4 in the morning.

She also said the people who did the molds of the FBs went to her house to do it which I thought was interesting.

That's when you know you've reached queen status. Imagine, you're the highest paid model on the VS payroll, and people come to your house at your convenience to mold on your mega-million dollar bra. She has the life models dream of haha.

Also, why is it that Adriana's hair always looks sooo good at talk shows and events, and always sucks for the show?! Damn. It was so lifeless at the show but here it looks amazing!!