Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Wow.. seems like PINK really likes Ming Xi in PINK. She's got so much camera time on VS' sneak peek for PINK on every video.

I wouldn't mind seeing Ming become the new PINK girl tbh or even Yumi. She was one of the best in the PINK section last year imo and she fits the brand well and has that sort of cute, but sexy thing going on like Elsa.

The lip syn video was alright. I liked it better than last year's one. Behati was the best in it like always, Lily, Karlie and Adriana did well, Ale look like she was trying her best not to look miserable, Doutzen just look plain uncomfortable, and Candice was trying hard to be sexy like always and it look like it took all that she had to finally loosen up a little. 

That editing on the lip sync video was terrible! I couldn't see any model for more than 1 second.

Also, you can clearly see they didn't have that much time to do it, they only filmed it because it's tradition.

And for sure Adriana's dress is different from Ale's.

0Ayuh9D.gif

I found some interview videos, but I don't know if they were already posted here. I don't know if they're on youtube.

Anyway, Lindsay is interviewed throughout almost all of the video and this girl (Sorry! Someone tell me who she is)

5PvcTtG.gif

who says "[on the fantasy bras] Last year's was, like, really good...but this year's... the fact that there's two is just, like, mindblowing..." And Lindsay refers to the fantasy bras as "those" bras?

And there's also another video where Adriana and Ale are being interviewed on the plane, and Adriana looks like she's not having it.

7bqPSPg.gif

0Ayuh9D.gif

I found some interview videos, but I don't know if they were already posted here. I don't know if they're on youtube.

Anyway, Lindsay is interviewed throughout almost all of the video and this girl (Sorry! Someone tell me who she is)

5PvcTtG.gif

who says "[on the fantasy bras] Last year's was, like, really good...but this year's... the fact that there's two is just, like, mindblowing..." And Lindsay refers to the fantasy bras as "those" bras?

And there's also another video where Adriana and Ale are being interviewed on the plane, and Adriana looks like she's not having it.

7bqPSPg.gif

the girl is taylor marie hill, newbies.

I like the lip syncho video but i think they should try something new now (maybe taking video all along the years made in the different shooting etc..) or with something news, cause it's begin to be a big "repeat." i loved the way she acted (all) even candice which seems to be more concerned this year than the other (she's so cute with adriana) but i always think she's not her kind, acting like a crazy on taylor swift's song is definitely not for her, she's more discret and more quiet than most of the over angel. Also, and i'm going to be hated for, i'm so bored of adriana and her way to act... i don't know but she really looks like a girl who does have just  beauty, not brain, her way to talk is so stupid and the way to act goes with it.

guys, quick question: so the show is airing tonight 10pm central but I'm in europe now and I didn't want to wait until that late. Is the show airing tonight in Europe as well? If so, any link/way to watch it? 

thanksss :flower:  :flower:  :flower: