Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Guys, just wondering, if we had Victoria's Secret for ladies, what would be the equivalent of that for men..?

Sean Opry (Adri)

Tyson beckforth ( tyra )

Marlon Texiera (Ale )

lololol

Guys, just wondering, if we had Victoria's Secret for ladies, what would be the equivalent of that for men..?

I want to say Calvin Klein but that would be a mess.

How about Kevin's Secret? LOL.

The closest thing is probably Abercrombie & Fitch, but they are all no-name models.

VS really made it big by using a semi-permanent roster of supermodels to maintain that angel status and prestige. We can argue all we want about how the angels of today have absolutely nothing on the angels of the past, but at least they are still relevant in the media and fashion circles.

Taylor off top//: Taylor PR said about her Grammy nominations, but nothing about a pic. There are two videos, in one they're just talking and the other is blurry as hell. Also, she changed her lyrics to 'she' in a song yesterday, took Karlie as her date to AMA's and she has her pictures all over her apartment. Yes, I have lesbian friends, I wouldn't know this without them :p

https://31.media.tumblr.com/a7dd4a12675fc3d509e7f0f49f27cd92/tumblr_ng6hzft8e71qfyunpo1_1280.jpg

What song?? And where you saw that?? :o

^ I hope you are not implying VS is upscale :ninja:

:rofl:

From my understanding, 2xist serves a very specific portion of men, namely young (and young at heart) gay/bi men with high disposable incomes. Outside of that demographic,, I don't think its as commonly recognized

...My conservative asian aunties... >_>.

Are you Asian? If so that's interesting b/c if I recall correctly you think Sui He is "exotic" looking...

Yes, I'm Asian. It's true that I find Sui exotic, because you don't really see Sui's features in most Asians. Even without makeups, she looks pretty different from your standard Asian (High nose bridge, defined jaw lines, double eyelids, dimples is more or less personal opinion, big eyes as opposed to squinty eyes, being tall of course). When I first saw her, I legit thought she was some American-Native American-French chick. Like how I mistook Cindy Bruna for an American model kind of thing.

Of course.. because Sui is from China, I'm pretty sure you can find lots of exotic looking chicks there if you travel around China long enough. In one Chinese interview, Sui herself mentioned she got lucky to be able to be at the spot that she currently is, because China has such a high population, you're bound to find some unique ones and she's not the only one with good looks.

I come from Malaysia, and am a Malaysian Chinese. And I haven't seen a Chinese with facial features like Sui's thus far. Girls can be pretty here but they really just lack the exotic look that Sui has. So if you compare the girls here with girls like Sui He, Sui's looks really stands out as being exotic.

Just to show an example..

http://www.thenutgraph.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/AmberChia_profile1-388x580.jpg

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from social media sites such as facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

The first picture is a picture of Malaysian's own supermodel, Amber Chia. And she's not even model standards imo. I'm taller than her >_>. And there's nothing model-ish about her.

The attached file of a model photo is a friend of mine. Not really model quality to me, but if you compare their beauty, they're nowhere near Sui He, or probably even Liu Wen for that matter.

post-85013-0-44760200-1417927241_thumb.j

Edited by PinkCouture

^ I hope you are not implying VS is upscale :ninja:

:rofl:

From my understanding, 2xist serves a very specific portion of men, namely young (and young at heart) gay/bi men with high disposable incomes. Outside of that demographic,, I don't think its as commonly recognized

^ Exactly. What Saudade said.

...My conservative asian aunties... >_>.

Are you Asian? If so that's interesting b/c if I recall correctly you think Sui He is "exotic" looking...

Yes, I'm Asian. It's true that I find Sui exotic, because you don't really see Sui's features in most Asians. Even without makeups, she looks pretty different from your standard Asian (High nose bridge, defined jaw lines, double eyelids, dimples is more or less personal opinion, big eyes as opposed to squinty eyes, being tall of course). When I first saw her, I legit thought she was some American-Native American-French chick. Like how I mistook Cindy Bruna for an American model kind of thing.

Of course.. because Sui is from China, I'm pretty sure you can find lots of exotic looking chicks there if you travel around China long enough. In one Chinese interview, Sui herself mentioned she got lucky to be able to be at the spot that she currently is, because China has such a high population, you're bound to find some unique ones and she's not the only one with good looks.

I come from Malaysia, and am a Malaysian Chinese. And I haven't seen a Chinese with facial features like Sui's thus far. Girls can be pretty here but they really just lack the exotic look that Sui has. So if you compare the girls here with girls like Sui He, Sui's looks really stands out as being exotic.

Just to show an example..

http://www.thenutgraph.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/AmberChia_profile1-388x580.jpg

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from social media sites such as facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

The first picture is a picture of Malaysian's own supermodel, Amber Chia. And she's not even model standards imo. I'm taller than her >_>. And there's nothing model-ish about her.

The attached file of a model photo is a friend of mine. Not really model quality to me, but if you compare their beauty, they're nowhere near Sui He, or probably even Liu Wen for that matter.

First of all you got to stop calling it "squinty eyes" because it is derogatory. Considering you are Asian yourself you really don't want to encourage or condone such language :no:

If you visit regions near Shanghai there are A LOT of woman possessing  the "non-standard" qualities you mentioned. Even in other parts of Mainland China, HK, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, and etc. there are a significant amount of Asian woman who has those features...naturally.

The term "exotic" is subjective so let's agree to disagree (Y)

On a different note at least someone considers me good-looking ;) :ninja: