Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Sorry, I just double checked last year and it looked like the first taping was at 4 PM, and the second is at 8 PM. I was way off, oops. And yes, GMT! 

I was thinking about making a quick conversion chart of the time zones, if people will find that useful. 

Speaking of taping, is there a way to obtain different recording of the shows as compared to ones we see on the television? What this means is that do we get to see footage from VS' own camera crew team? Because I notice the TV version of the show is usually edited, cut and replaced with other scenes. Is there a way for us grab hold of a recording that focuses completely on the show itself? Front stage, back stage, in between shoots et cetera?

Yeah, they never put Adriana second in a segment. She either opens, closes, or close to the middle.

It will probably be something more like Karlie, Lais, model, Cindy, Adriana, ....

Yea that sounds more legit! Haha

We should be thanking you Bryan! Thank you! :D

It's gonna be weird times this year. Usually it's middle of the day here in Australia so it's all good but now it's in the UK time is gonna be weird. I think I'll be up in the middle of the night waiting for pictures to come in.

Or we'll just wake up on the 3rd with all the pics nicely arranged and won't have to endure the pandemonium :rofl: 

It's gonna be weird times this year. Usually it's middle of the day here in Australia so it's all good but now it's in the UK time is gonna be weird. I think I'll be up in the middle of the night waiting for pictures to come in.

Or we'll just wake up on the 3rd with all the pics nicely arranged and won't have to endure the pandemonium :rofl:
:rofl: I honestly would try and do that but the waiting and craze is one of the best parts lol.