Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

^ ^ You're forgetting about Carmen Kass opening and closing the 99 show

But I agree, I dont see Behati doing both this year

1999 was a totally different show back then so I don't even count it towards how VS currently does things (actually the last 10-11 years or so)

VS loves all glitter and pageantry of Priscilla Queen of the Desert :rofl: and they have issues breaking away from being predictable; and as such not one model has ever opened & closed a single show in recent years, and I don't see them starting the trend with Behati when they had WAY better openers/closers in their cast years ago and yet VS didn't allow them the honors (pageantry walkers x a billion - Gisele, KK, Adriana, Tyra). I mean I guess it's probable, but highly improbable.

True, but you could argue that closing the show does not have the prestige it used to have, mostly because there are now performers in the last segments of every show. So as a result, the last thing people see is the performer instead of the closing model. So if Behati did indeed close too, I feel like it wouldn't be a big deal the way it was in 2003-2009.

As the audience it doesn't matter if we think the VSFS is prestige or not, the only opinions that matter are those of the Limited CEO's, Ed, Monica & Crew, and they all clearly still think the show shits rainbows and can "deal" breaker for a model.

Ed and Monica are #PrestigeKing&QueenofLingerie and they'll rightfully hand out the badges to whom they deem worthy of such an honor... sadly they didn't think Gisele, or Adriana (yet) can hold the title, and I'm still not sold on Behati getting the first badge from them. I mean if her Dog Whistle husband can bag her an opening and closing... well then good for her. YaY! :idk: Ed and Monica will  host a party in Behati's honor and all models will strive to be like her in the coming years.

Opener and Closer of the VSFS. Big Dick Deal right thar. :ddr: :chicken:

And if Behati can bag the badge then Baron would be happy, so I'd be happy for Baron... YAY!

Hopefully there arent as many gloves this year as there was last year. caras dishwashing gloves were the worst :x

post-88928-0-1446074078-10823_thumb.gif

:ninja:

Lmao too funny!!! Shes clearly psycho.

+10000000000  :clap:

I am so happy this girl is not going to be at the VSFS...

Meeeee toooo..Two reasons this is my happiest year ending for years - 2. No Cara & her 'rumoured' overrated peers (Kendall & Gigi of course) 1. NATASHA  :woot: 

Hopefully there arent as many gloves this year as there was last year. caras dishwashing gloves were the worst :x

post-1004-0-1446074079-33557_thumb.gif

Meeeee toooo..Two reasons this is my happiest year ending for years - 2. No Cara & her 'rumoured' overrated peers (Kendall & Gigi of course) 1. NATASHA  :woot: 

:cain:  Not even remotely psycho, just a young lady mocking a situation and having fun while doing it. I'm sure in your hyperactive moods you've all made stupid faces too... we all have. Waiting for the denial.  Models have to be super serial serious all the time. BAD CARA!

Looks great...They should lose the stockings though...

They make her already short legs look even shorter... :ninja:

Agreed.

In fact, her and Adriana should switch outfits for that segment. The high waisted skirt would elongate Ale more, while Adriana would rock the stockings more.

Looks great...They should lose the stockings though...

They make her already short legs look even shorter... :ninja:

Agreed.

In fact, her and Adriana should switch outfits for that segment. The high waisted skirt would elongate Ale more, while Adriana would rock the stockings more.

True

:cain:  Not even remotely psycho, just a young lady mocking a situation and having fun while doing it. I'm sure in your hyperactive moods you've all made stupid faces too... we all have. Waiting for the denial.  Models have to be super serial serious all the time. BAD CARA!

Preach.

i like Cara in the VS SHOW i mean she is hella funny and probably not so femenine and stuff but who cares at least she gives this fun touch plus her instavids in the vs backstage last year was giving me life!.

Haha for real. I totally agree. Cara clearly isn't the typical hot model/sexy walk that VS goes for, but she makes up for it by adding fun to the show. Her videos are always hilarious and she seems really liked by all the models. I won't miss her on the catwalk, but I'll definitely miss all the hilarious photo-ops/videos she brings.

i like Cara in the VS SHOW i mean she is hella funny and probably not so femenine and stuff but who cares at least she gives this fun touch plus her instavids in the vs backstage last year was giving me life!.

Haha for real. I totally agree. Cara clearly isn't the typical hot model/sexy walk that VS goes for, but she makes up for it by adding fun to the show. Her videos are always hilarious and she seems really liked by all the models. I won't miss her on the catwalk, but I'll definitely miss all the hilarious photo-ops/videos she brings.

haha right? omg her vid of joan and doutzen twerking and she was like yup yup yup lmao

post-86745-0-1446074086-26946_thumb.gif

+10000000000 :clap:

Meeeee toooo..Two reasons this is my happiest year ending for years - 2. No Cara & her 'rumoured' overrated peers (Kendall & Gigi of course) 1. NATASHA :woot:

:cain: Not even remotely psycho, just a young lady mocking a situation and having fun while doing it. I'm sure in your hyperactive moods you've all made stupid faces too... we all have. Waiting for the denial. Models have to be super serial serious all the time. BAD CARA!

Umm this is the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, not a circus. Cara looked like an idiot with the attention span of a 4 year old not a Victoria's Secret model.

post-42476-0-1446074087-08971_thumb.gif

How do you know she's mocking anything ?

Maybe she's just being herself :laugh:

It's funny though.

^ Does it really matter why she's doing it (and the face screams mocking imo)? She's having fun, let her be.

It was single moment of release for the model who was trying to have fun, not 5 minutes of her walking down the runway doing it. :rofl: 4 seconds of fun is the worst thing ever! Ever... I mean ever... ever... EVER... ever... Super idiot, bad CARA bad! Cara be serious all the time cause lingerie is the most serious thing ever...

ever...