Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I don't know if this is a repost, but Blanca confirmed in an interview this morning the models will arrive in a private plane at the end of this month in London. She was also asked about her outfit and she said she can not reveal any details. She just said "it's tiny"

Valentino's expression is fucking hilarious! I'll be scared to death if that kind of creature   :alien:  suddenly come from my back.

And Natasha is another story, photobombed like a true Queen   :wub2:

she went from awkward to sex pot in a matter of months

:rofl: You sound like John Pfeiffer.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: 

:rofl:

I cant say who I dont find pretty for this year's show cause it would butthurt some people here.

Elsa just posted the picture of the Pink sketch on her Instagram and mentionned that it's one of her looks... Meaning she has at least 2 :D

Nope, she said exactly "a sneak peek of one of the looks for @vspink", not her looks. Don't get me wrong, I still think she will get 2 looks, but we have to stick on the facts.

Yeah every Angel after Miranda has worked for Pink. Either they've shot for it and been heavily involved with Pink like Behati, Chanel and Elsa. Or they've walked the Pink runway. Miranda, Doutzen, Candice, Erin, Rosie, Lily, Lindsay, Karlie have all been in Pink.

For a while I was on board the Lais train as the next angel. VS definitely love her but I don't know if they will ever give the poor girl the contract. She's lasted so long with the company already. With Lindsay on the way out, and Elsa in the line up is ok. I think Jac, Josephine and Sara have Angel potential. Out of the 3 I would love to see Jac get it.