Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

YAYY for Ed..! But WTF Taylor?? I like her music, but again? Like, seriously..???? fuck my life. Nevermind, got Ed  :thumbsup: 

And I googled for Hozier, he seems interesting & something different. Plus, he's an Irish. And, and, and, he does indie rock, soul & blues - totally my cup of tea..! I think I just found my new addiction, thank you guys! I love this thread  :woohoo:

It's on the VS PINK instagram. Plus it would be ridiculous to have her anywhere else.

Or likewise, any other performers in PINK  :rofl:

The only other option would have been Taylor singing 'Shake It Off" for PINK, but I think we are ALL (incluidng her) sick of that song already haha...

What song do you guys think VS will use for their Model Lip-Sync video?!

I hope they do an Ariana song, because we already got Taylor last year.

Edit: Actually scratch that, I want a "Shake If Off" video with all the angels!  :rofl:

By the way, Ariana is so thin and small and she's trying way too hard to be sexy. The contrast between her and the models is gonna make me laugh. She is 1.52. My God, imagine her next to Elsa since she's going to be performing in the PINK segment. But If I'll see a backstage photo of Ariana and Karlie, I mean..  :rofl:

Ariana and Karlie = 35 cm of difference...

All that talking about 1D reminds me of Joe > Average signature lol

"I wouldn't be surprised with Taylor does actually do Shake It Off in Exotic Travellers or something and Adri get's so into it she's gonna wreck the Fantasy Bra" 

I laughed out loud.  Remember Alessandra and Adriana are walking hand-in-hand. Can Kanye interrupt Taylor again?

"Yo, Taylor, I'm really happy for you, I'ma let you finish, but It's Alessandra's and Adriana's time to shine."

I admit I hate Kanye for many reasons, but how about.....if we just let this happen??  :ddr:  :ddr:  :ddr:

What song do you guys think VS will use for their Model Lip-Sync video?!

I hope they do an Ariana song, because we already got Taylor last year.

Edit: Actually scratch that, I want a "Shake If Off" video with all the angels!  :rofl:

problem by Ariana :heart:

By the way, Ariana is so thin and small and she's trying way too hard to be sexy. The contrast between her and the models is gonna make me laugh. She is 1.52. My God, imagine her next to Elsa since she's going to be performing in the PINK segment. But If I'll see a backstage photo of Ariana and Karlie, I mean..  :rofl:

All that talking about 1D reminds me of Joe > Average signature lol

Remember Nicki Minaj & Erin? it was like 2 feet difference - I LAUGHED LIKE HELL!  :rofl:

Wildest Dreams by Taylor Swift would be perfect for Angell Ball but it's not a single so IDK about that. 

And the video needs to be Shake It Off, I need to see them all acting retarded to that song :rofl:  Taylor is obviously going to perform Shake It Off and Blank Space because both songs are quite huge right now. 

I just hope they have a nice mix for Exotic Travelers, Alessandra mentioned something about belly dance in her fittings so hopefully this will be the adult themed segment like Parisian Nights last year.

1D Ed sheeran and Karlie (with heels) = still 35 cm difference :morning:

Edited by elfstone

I just heard some songs from the Hozier guys ... To say his music is boring is an understatement, my nephew literally fell asleep :rofl: But I guess he'll perform Take Me To Church since apparently it's a popular song? It's also the least boring song I heard, I can see that song in a slow segment, maybe Dream Girls because I doubt VS will let this guy close the show, I bet Taylor or Taylor + Ed will do Angel Ball.