Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I dont think anyone is giving Adam credit for Behati's overall success. Some success maybe. People are annoyed with the fact that this douche bag will be there, vs will probably tell them to look at each other and blow kisses and wave and instead of showing adams stupid face they could be showing more of Behati or another model. The last thing I would want to hear is also his annoying ass signing voice that sounds like a pre-op tranny in transition. Orlando Bloom was never a douche. VS is all about bringing celebrities to their show so it makes sense anyways.

Douche bag, stupid face, annoying ass singing voice? Are you serious? I understand most of you dislike his presence at the VSFS but this? This is not alright and by this I mean the amount of hate and names towards this guy. You don't even know the man. I do, I had the pleasure to meet him a couple of times through a common friend and he's such a genuine happy person. Yeah, his reactions at the sight of Behati on the runway may be annoying but he's always like that, all jumpy and excited. It's just the way he is. Most of you may not agree with me, but the hate is not alright. Like I didn't realize calling someone you don't know such names is okay. Sorry for this rant but I felt like saying this 'cause it wasn't fair to Adam. 

I dont think anyone is giving Adam credit for Behati's overall success. Some success maybe. People are annoyed with the fact that this douche bag will be there, vs will probably tell them to look at each other and blow kisses and wave and instead of showing adams stupid face they could be showing more of Behati or another model. The last thing I would want to hear is also his annoying ass signing voice that sounds like a pre-op tranny in transition. Orlando Bloom was never a douche. VS is all about bringing celebrities to their show so it makes sense anyways.

Douche bag, stupid face, annoying ass singing voice? Are you serious? I understand most of you dislike his presence at the VSFS but this? This is not alright and by this I mean the amount of hate and names towards this guy. You don't even know the man. I do, I had the pleasure to meet him a couple of times through a common friend and he's such a genuine happy person. Yeah, his reactions at the sight of Behati on the runway may be annoying but he's always like that, all jumpy and excited. It's just the way he is. Most of you may not agree with me, but the hate is not alright. Like I didn't realize calling someone you don't know such names is okay. Sorry for this rant but I felt like saying this 'cause it wasn't fair to Adam.

Then again, he is a douche, he does have an annoying voice and his face is kind of stupid.

Orlando couldn't be a douche since Miranda never let him go to the shows  :idk: The only time I remember visibly seeing Orlando was 2011, when she got the Fantasy Bra. 

And vsfsaddict I loved the closing especially in that segment, Flavia was so amazing for them! :) 

So Adam is shown for like 5 seconds every time Behati walks? Poor guy, the amount of hate he gets for being shown 15 seconds in 45 minutes show.

Oh, he's a douche the rest of the time as well. It's just that only those 15 seconds are pertaining to the topic at hand.

I'm actually looking forward to Behati's opening. Finally a change!! She has good energy and I'm sure she will step it up to open the show. She's always done a great job with PINK, and I liked her openings in 2012 and 2013.

Guys, have you also noticed that THIS YEAR IS THE FIRST TIME THE (official) ANGEL LINE UP HAS BEEN EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE PREVIOUS?! No girls were dropped or added since last year. Lindsay came close to getting cut, but she will get angel creds this year. Kinda remarkable of VS to stay so consistent!

#Adam4jumping on stage and kiss Behati in front of everyone when she opens

post-84648-0-1446073899-46288_thumb.png

I'll die laughing if this happens.

The Kappa made this post 1000x better

Oh you've entered the realm...

post-84648-0-1446073899-47321_thumb.pngpost-84648-0-1446073899-49525_thumb.pngpost-84648-0-1446073899-50426_thumb.pngpost-84648-0-1446073899-52444_thumb.pngpost-84648-0-1446073899-53999_thumb.pngpost-84648-0-1446073899-56185_thumb.pngpost-84648-0-1446073899-57599_thumb.png

Needs to be the song for Exotic Traveler. post-84648-0-1446073900-0983_thumb.png

I was watching one stream last night that had a song request option for subs and that song was literally on repeat for a good hour the chat didn't recover for a while after that