Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

^I don't think you understand. I was only referring to Miranda. This last few months for her have been very sloe, both work and media interest. Of course Kate is still alive. I just think her acting decision is delusional amd it may overall affect her. Rosie's career as I said is mediocre at best. And generally, except for in the UK, no one is asking for me.

lol meant to say no one is asking for Rosie, not me

^ For their personal lives tho ... Not for their actual jobs

Exactly, and that's because their PR teams decide to let the media in on their personal lives. Eve at that, Miranda's star is fading on both sides; work and media interest in her personal life

post-84490-0-1446073345-90354_thumb.jpg

Ugh.... Why does Adriana look like she's storing food for winter in dem cheeks?

That's not normal for her is it? o.o

She had more weight on then.

Ale looks like a man there tho. :ninja:

I think both look beautiful ! adriana is curvy is not a skeleton, her body is perfect. I like these photos more natural , less poses. fun as they are.

^I don't think you understand. I was only referring to Miranda. This last few months for her have been very sloe, both work and media interest. Of course Kate is still alive. I just think her acting decision is delusional amd it may overall affect her. Rosie's career as I said is mediocre at best. And generally, except for in the UK, no one is asking for me.

lol meant to say no one is asking for Rosie, not me

^ For their personal lives tho ... Not for their actual jobs

Exactly, and that's because their PR teams decide to let the media in on their personal lives. Eve. At that, Miranda's star is fading on both sides; work and media interest in her personal life

post-46718-0-1446073346-98221_thumb.png

Then you gotta do what you gotta do. 

Nope?  I'm pathetic.

post-88404-0-1446073350-06728_thumb.jpg

They look beautiful! And yeah, it does look like Adriana's cheeks are a bit chubby and it looks weird but I don't think she gained weight. I don't know.. like my sister is a fan of Adriana and she asked me if she have done something to her face. I hope not, mostly because she didn't need to. Anyway, they are gorgeous and they'll always be! 

Those bras are beautiful! I just hope they don't include the cape in the show. It's beyond tacky... before the actual price for the bra was released, I thought they looked more expensive than 2mil a piece.

BUT I also loved the FB last year! Although, Am I the only one who wishes VS had left Candice's crown on last year? I thought it looked really cute.

I guess it's greedy because the FB was just released but I WANT MORE INFO

.. at what point do they do fittings with the other models? Surely they're not all the same size as Barbara F? I'm guessing they'll be doing them this week or the next before they pack it all up and head to London for the show! This is too exciting for me *takes a xanax*

those 'fittings' are all staged, to encourage viewership and promo across youtube etc for the show. there is nothing wrong with promotion as such but i always found that 'behind the scenes fittings' superfluous. But then again we live in this retarded age where all kinds of shit run superfluous. Like people holding their breath for what gadgets are gonna  come out next month.

BUT I also loved the FB last year! Although, Am I the only one who wishes VS had left Candice's crown on last year? I thought it looked really cute.

Yes i also thought it was such a bummer :( loved the crown also :heart: but i heard that before the show they didn't managed to get it stay on her head, so i think that's the reason they leaved it out. You also could see that in the fitting pics sh was holding the crown with her hands...

.. at what point do they do fittings with the other models? Surely they're not all the same size as Barbara F? I'm guessing they'll be doing them this week or the next before they pack it all up and head to London for the show! This is too exciting for me *takes a xanax*

those 'fittings' are all staged, to encourage viewership and promo across youtube etc for the show. there is nothing wrong with promotion as such but i always found that 'behind the scenes fittings' superfluous. But then again we live in this retarded age where all kinds of shit run superfluous. Like people holding their breath for what gadgets are gonna come out next month.
Huh? Fittings aren't staged. They need to do fittings to see what girls will look good in what outfit and certain section. They can't just chuck the completed look on any girl right before the show. They change things around all the time that's why they do several fittings.

Or do you mean just in regards to what they show in the videos?