Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

they can't say goodbye to them (especially Adriana) because they don't have a proper angel to replace them. Candice is the one who is in route to be their main angel but it is a still very long road ahead for her. IMO VS has to stop signing irrelevant girls like Behati, Lindsay and Erin and find real bombshells, that's what they need and they don't have

they can't say goodbye to them (especially Adriana) because they don't have a proper angel to replace them. Candice is the one who is in route to be their main angel but it is a still very long road ahead for her. IMO VS has to stop signing irrelevant girls like Behati, Lindsay and Erin and find real bombshells, that's what they need and they don't have

THIS !

Savanna we need to pop some bottles & celebrate! :ddr:

I honestly have to say that I am more happier than I was in 2012 bc is not about Alessandra getting the FB for the 2nd time is about VS finally opening their eyes and realizing that Adriana & Alessandra are VS queens and they should be treated like so, I have nothing against other Angels however I will always be angry on how little attention Alessandra & Adriana we're getting during the VSFS.

I know all other Angels deserve attention too but when it comes to these 2 legends like Ale&Dri they should always be treated with respect they been in the business for over 10yrs.  :thumbsup: 

I am very happy I am glad VS finally listen to their fans and paid attention I think Social Media has made a huge difference lol I'm glad Ed when for this idea & I am very happy & excited to see this years show, I will love to see Alessandra opening the show bc she only has opened once so it will be nice if she gets the opportunity for the 2nd time & have Adriana close. :)

I honestly have to say that I am more happier than I was in 2012 bc is not about Alessandra getting the FB for the 2nd time is about VS finally opening their eyes and realizing that Adriana & Alessandra are VS queens and they should be treated like so, I have nothing against other Angels however I will always be angry on how little attention Alessandra & Adriana we're getting during the VSFS.

I know all other Angels deserve attention too but when it comes to these 2 legends like Ale&Dri they should always be treated with respect they been in the business for over 10yrs. :thumbsup:

I am very happy I am glad VS finally listen to their fans and paid attention I think Social Media has made a huge difference lol I'm glad Ed when for this idea & I am very happy & excited to see this years show, I will love to see Alessandra opening the show bc she only has opened once so it will be nice if she gets the opportunity for the 2nd time & have Adriana close. :)

What are you talking about? Adriana has been overshadowing all these girls for the past 8 years or so (safe for the 2012 vsfs when she was not at ber best). Ale has been the one cornered.

I know all other Angels deserve attention too but when it comes to these 2 legends like Ale&Dri they should always be treated with respect they been in the business for over 10yrs. :thumbsup:

What are you talking about? Adriana has been overshadowing all these girls for the past 8 years or so (safe for the 2012 vsfs when she was not at ber best). Ale has been the one cornered.

Not in my opinion tbh their was a moment a few years that all we saw on VS stores & online was Candice, Candice, Candice, Candice, Candice I was like what the heck lol

I am a VS addict & i live in NYC so i go to the VS store almost every week lmao and I remember their wasn't any photos at the store of Adriana or Alessandra Yes of course Adriana had more luck with VS than Alessandra however Adriana made a huge comeback and VS used her a lot but in 2012 when they only gave Dri&Ale 2 outfits during the VSFS I thought that was messed up.

So I am very happy now their getting the true attention they deserve. ;)

Not in my opinion tbh their was a moment a few years that all we saw on VS stores & online was Candice, Candice, Candice, Candice, Candice I was like what the heck lol

I am a VS addict & i live in NYC so i go to the VS store almost every week lmao and I remember their wasn't any photos at the store of Adriana or Alessandra Yes of course Adriana had more luck with VS than Alessandra however Adriana made a huge comeback and VS used her a lot but in 2012 when they only gave Dri&Ale 2 outfits during the VSFS I thought that was messed up.

So I am very happy now their getting the true attention they deserve. ;)

Lol I remember those days. 2011-12? VS was so confused. They twere under the illusion Candice was going to become some major star. Thank God they are back to reality.