Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Is this picture new? 'Cause it just popped on Twitter not long ago. Sorry if repost. 

https://33.media.tumblr.com/d34ff87a5cbf70e6e3a887ec20ac9302/tumblr_nebvzjVfXB1tzjvh5o1_1280.png

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

^is she a WoW fanatic? :o

I've been playing since early vanilla (05) and I still love it. I think I have a problem!

Dota love strong :heart:

Just for you.

Gotta LOVE bellazon! Only place in the world where I can find people who like fashion AND WoW. Marry me!

Kinda sucky it's a Google image, it's a very nice bra. Better than all the bras they've done for the past 8 years (everything after KK's bra stunk) 

I liked the ones Miranda and Candice wore. Ooh, Adriana's too, that black one was amazing!

I've been playing since early vanilla (05) and I still love it. I think I have a problem!

Dota love strong :heart:

Just for you.

the link isnt showing something wrong with my browser i think. you're not alone there, thats just wow. shit is addictive and would probably still be around in 2050 :p

though it might be a problem if you plan to settle down any time soon. :D

In case you were wondering why you never see Elsa walk mainline, or how many models there are going to be (and once again prepare for way too many girls)

http://i.imgur.com/sTzwgFF.png

They could open an exception for Elsa and Sara at least
There have been numerous girls who have walked for both PINK and mainline (such as all the Angels from Behati onwards), it's just that VS PINK and VS are marketed towards different crowds and they try to avoid to much brand confusion. Behati and Elsa were kept solely PINK to fidelized the clientele and then slowly moved to mainline as their "fans" themselves moved towards VS type of underwear.

ELsa will probably get two looks, one PINK, one not, whereas Rachel will only get one in PINK.