Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

The last time they had jackets like this was 2010, if I'm remember correctly? So we're probably going to get a promo day like they did in 2010 again. Also this was apparently a repost from Niki Baratta's (VP of Photography) instagram, and has since been deleted from there.  

post-61717-0-1446071881-99806_thumb.jpg

The last time they had jackets like this was 2010, if I'm remember correctly? So we're probably going to get a promo day like they did in 2010 again. Also this was apparently a repost from Niki Baratta's (VP of Photography) instagram, and has since been deleted from there.

post-59730-0-1446071888-9611_thumb.jpg

Is that Jac?

This roster is weaker year by year.

couldn't agree more. Thus is what happens when u go for the bland and basic girls instead of the sex sirens. These girls have so much exposure yet here we are. I cannot even imagine Lily wearing the fantasy bra as much as I like her. She wouldn't even know what to do with it. Behati is so fucking basic it hurts, but unfortunately, those are the only two I feel like one of them will get it. I wish Doutzen wasn't pregnant. Wishful thinking but maybe they changed the date of the show to accommodate her to wear it? They can't be giving it to Adriana all the time. No wonder they are in no hurry to let Ale and Adriana go after so many years when these are the girls they have to work with. Karlie I feel like is a good angle but that blonde hair washes her out.

^ I hope you're right :wub:

Same here. Also hope they dont give her a hideous outfit this year.

I couldn't agree more with you!!

Also think is between Behati and Lily (more chances to be Behati), but I don't know, VS has the hability to surprise me with their decisions. (and mostly is not a good surprise)