Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Yeah poor girls, they get paid so much money and they have to wake up early in the morning. 

It's really something we should worry about.  :neo2:

AFAIK they dont get paid that much. They wanna walk for VS just for the sake of recognition and prestige.

Obviously, do correct me if I'm wrong

One way or the other, their job is far from bad. Being beautiful, getting paid for your looks, all that attention and prestige, and most of those models do earn quite a lot. More than the average citizen. 

^that could be tricky, cause not all girls get their fair share of airtime in the final cut. And even when they do, the editing ppl switch cameras each 2 sec

Yeah I think that's the difficult part, the way they edit the show...You don't have the same footage like you do in regular fashion shows. I suppose charisma or attitude could be possible but then again they help to edit that, too.

Very true, I guess we'll just have to see how it's edited before Best Walk can become a reality.

The only reason she would drop out would be if Pucci or L'Oreal have something scheduled same time as the show.

I don't know about L'oreal but I'm pretty sure she's done with Pucci SS15 photoshoot last week right before her photoshoot with Vogue Japan, if I'm not mistaken.

Like most of us especially Natasha's fans notice, she prefers to keep almost all her things in private until the right time comes. It is so impressive & inspiring to see Natasha's still being humble & lay low even after tonnes of high profile works she got. Plus, it's great that at least she's one of a few models who keep it chill & cool like "Vogues? Runways? Campaigns? Red carpets? Nahhh...not big deals, what to brag about, I've done those shits for centuries already"  :gocho: 

Anyway, I can't wait for the overloaded updates on their flight today!

So Candice and Joan have a live photoshoot the day before the show?! Hope they aren't too tired!

I will try to get a pic with Candice and/or Joan outside the Nick Knight studio!

Those bloggers are so lucky that they get to be on that flight with the angels! So no fair haha

Yeah poor girls, they get paid so much money and they have to wake up early in the morning. 

AFAIK they dont get paid that much. They wanna walk for VS just for the sake of recognition and prestige.

One way or the other, their job is far from bad. Being beautiful, getting paid for your looks, all that attention and prestige, and most of those models do earn quite a lot. More than the average citizen. 

Its not that simple. Dollars don start flowing in that easy, and even when they do, they could easily dry up after one season. Besides you are not taking into account the agencies, who are a seriously mean and manipulative bunch. Think of that before feeling resentful

Edited by elfstone

The only reason she would drop out would be if Pucci or L'Oreal have something scheduled same time as the show.

I don't know about L'oreal but I'm pretty sure she's done with Pucci SS15 photoshoot last week right before her photoshoot with Vogue Japan, if I'm not mistaken.

Like most of us especially Natasha's fans notice, she prefers to keep almost all her things in private until the right time comes. It is so impressive & inspiring to see Natasha's still being humble & lay low even after tonnes of high profile works she got. Plus, it's great that at least she's one of a few models who keep it chill & cool like "Vogues? Runways? Campaigns? Red carpets? Nahhh...not big deals, what to brag about, I've done those shits for centuries already"  :gocho: 

Anyway, I can't wait for the overloaded updates on their flight today!

EDIT: Damn it, I posted same thing ^ twice. Sorry  :flower: 

Don't know if anyone has said this (this thread gains SO many pages every day :ninja: ), but the VS website now has a special page of 'runway looks' where they've divided up the lingerie associated with each of this year's fashion show themes--lots of jewel tones in Exotic Traveler, pink and black lace for Dream Girls, etc. Just thought I'd mention it in case anyone is interested in what lingerie will be in each section...

ETA: link https://www.victoriassecret.com/bras/runway-looks

I know that you have been talking about this but i wanna post the song that i think they would choose for each segment (at least one section should be without performers).

Gilded Angels: i would like this section without performers. I always want this song 

on the show and fit with the theme i think. Midnight City - M83

Fairy Tale: Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran - Everything has changed.

Dream Girls: Hozier with his song Take me to Crunch (I listened his other songs and this one is the most acceptable).

Exotic Traveler: Some mix of songs, a begining with arabian music for the FB and then could keep the arabian type of songs if they do the section with arabian and asian influences.

Pink University: Of course Break Free with Ariana, would be awesome if Zedd be there to play the song!!

Angel Ball: I dont like Taylor but i think she would close the show, is her or anybody, i dont think Blank Space fit with the section but idk wich song of her could be. 

*If Hozier performs during Exotic Traveler (idk wich song, take me to crunch dont fit), I put Taylor on Dream Girls and Angel Ball without performers!

:hehe:  :hehe:  :hehe:

Its not that simple. Dollars don start flowing in that easy, and even when they do, they could easily dry up after one season. Besides you are not taking into account the agencies, who are a seriously mean and manipulative bunch. Think of that before feeling resentful

I know modelling isn't necessarily easy and can those agencies can be terrible, and one day you're IN the next day (season) you're OUT as Heidi puts it. But I'm talking about the top, models who already made it. And if they haven't made it yet VS can be a an important step in their career. There is a very select group of models that have ever walked the VSFS, so...

Don't hold your breath yet, Behati is probably traveling alone because she's taking the VSFS NY to London flight sometime this weekend. Adam wouldn't come with her on that haha

I can't wait to see all the photo ops with the girls.

Someone keep an eye out for how many times Iza forces her way to be with the angels/centre of attention in each picture.

We can turn it into a game ...

Take a shot for every time a picture of Izabel forcing her way with the Angels comes out!

Everyone would end up so shit-faced and happy :rofl:

Don't know if anyone has said this (this thread gains SO many pages every day :ninja: ), but the VS website now has a special page of 'runway looks' where they've divided up the lingerie associated with each of this year's fashion show themes--lots of jewel tones in Exotic Traveler, pink and black lace for Dream Girls, etc. Just thought I'd mention it in case anyone is interested in what lingerie will be in each section...

ETA: link https://www.victoriassecret.com/bras/runway-looks

they forgot the pink part!

maybe like this *sexy voice* University of Pink: Trash all over your outfit and opt for a crazy clownish night.