Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Now that we have all names and outfits pretty much figure out.. anyone knows how will the flow of the show turn out to be?

What segments are starting first, and what segments are closing?

Also.. I tried asking Bryan so many times and I didn't get reply, my post must have been sunken so badly that he didn't notice, LOL.

The show usually follows the order of the segments:

Gilded Angels

Exotic Traveler

Dream Girl

Fairy Tale

University of PINK

Angel Ball

They've edited performances and such in the past and moved them around in the versions aired.

Last year, they put the segment Birds of Paradise towards the end in the show aired.

In 2011, they put Jay Z and Kanye's performance at a different time in the show aired. They originally sang after Super Angels and completely exaggerated Adriana changing outfits for the Passion segment. She had more than 10 minutes to get ready.

I think this years order will stay the same. They've left Pink for the 5th segment which is what they usually like to do. And they probably will spread the performers out better through the show this year. Last year was a mess the way they changed the show around.

I think this years order will stay the same. They've left Pink for the 5th segment which is what they usually like to do. And they probably will spread the performers out better through the show this year. Last year was a mess the way they changed the show around.

Oh man! I agree. I was watching the show yesterday and when it came to watching Snow Angels I was cringing.

Taylor Swift took over that runway. The models had to walk around her in order to get to the end of the runway because she stood right in the middle.

Also.. I tried asking Bryan so many times and I didn't get reply, my post must have been sunken so badly that he didn't notice, LOL.

Awww. I'm sorry :flower:

@500daysofbryan

This isn't a question related to the VS angels. But how did you know Sui He's being slotted in for Gilded Angels O: ??

lLZudn4.jpg

(9) is an outfit from Gilded Angels and (44) is the outfit from Fairy Tale. So far, we've seen her outfit from Fairy Tale which matched the number.

I think they probably switched Constance's look with Sui He's for Gilded Angels, but they originally wanted her for that segment.

Now that we have all names and outfits pretty much figure out.. anyone knows how will the flow of the show turn out to be?

Gilded Angels

Exotic Traveler

Dream Girl

Fairy Tale

University of PINK

Angel Ball

They've edited performances and such in the past and moved them around in the versions aired.

Last year, they put the segment Birds of Paradise towards the end in the show aired.

In 2011, they put Jay Z and Kanye's performance at a different time in the show aired. They originally sang after Super Angels and completely exaggerated Adriana changing outfits for the Passion segment. She had more than 10 minutes to get ready.

That's sad, guess Sui He is back to the first and middle segments again. I like how they placed her in the last segment last year, it just kinda gave me the feeling that she was important enough to be included in the big finale moment. And then this year, she gets put back up to the middle segments. Of course, there's the factoring of outfits and what not, but yeah.

Also, I don't get PINK. Each year, they moved the segment's position. Most of the time, it stays in the middle, but like on some years, 2010 and 2011, it was a finale.

Is there a tease on Sui's outfit for Gilded Angels btw? Could you show it to me? I don't have a good eyesight compared to the rest of you LOL. Funnily enough, models who are slotted in the first segments never appealed to me. People always say the first show gets the mood going, but I feel like it's really just the model opening the show who gets it going.

p/s: I tried to follow you on instagram for VS updates, I don't think it got accepted. I'm not sure if its a private account, but in any case, I apologize if it is.

A little early to ask but is anyone *couPRETTYPHILEgh* going to create a VSFS 2014 competition (Best: Wings, Segment, Overall Outfit, Outfit in each segment, etc.)? smily%20new%20one.gif

If you want me too I will :)

edit: http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/55794-best-of-2014-vsfs/

This year for Thanksgiving I am thankful you are doing the competition again!!! :ddr: So yes I would like you to :yes:smily%20new%20one.gif

Flower%20for%20you.gif

Was there one last year?

I don't think there was one last year :(

You could also include something like Best Walk and Best Performer, that'd be cool :)

I like the "Best Walk" category but I am not sure how it could be conveyed in photos I%20dont%20know.gif I guess we'll see :)

and no food?

Who needs food if you smell great and have nice hair after you workout!?

Why, do they have nutrition patches in NYC now?

Not sure but probably. Nowadays they got patches for everything.

Holy shit this thing is real! VS better include these in the goodies package starting next year :rofl:

For 'Combat Situations', and models on duty :whistle:

http://www.gizmag.com/go/1749/

LOL...I knew it!!! :rofl: VS should totally include the patches in the goodie bag :D

Gilded Angels

Exotic Traveler

Dream Girl

Fairy Tale

University of PINK

Angel Ball

That's sad, guess Sui He is back to the first and middle segments again. I like how they placed her in the last segment last year, it just kinda gave me the feeling that she was important enough to be included in the big finale moment. And then this year, she gets put back up to the middle segments. Of course, there's the factoring of outfits and what not, but yeah.

Also, I don't get PINK. Each year, they moved the segment's position. Most of the time, it stays in the middle, but like on some years, 2010 and 2011, it was a finale.

Is there a tease on Sui's outfit for Gilded Angels btw? Could you show it to me? I don't have a good eyesight compared to the rest of you LOL. Funnily enough, models who are slotted in the first segments never appealed to me. People always say the first show gets the mood going, but I feel like it's really just the model opening the show who gets it going.

p/s: I tried to follow you on instagram for VS updates, I don't think it got accepted. I'm not sure if its a private account, but in any case, I apologize if it is.

The only thing I can tell you about my ig account is that my account is generally public, but at this moment it remains locked due to the conflict that occurred with the images published. I will unlock it after the show is over. :)

I personally think it's great that they'll have Sui in the opening segment. I don't have any photos of her. I don't think the company is going to be releasing anymore photos for now. The segments of the show are usually awesome when they go in order. What kills it at times is the editing and performers.

P.S. Love your avi! The heart tree.

I saw everyone was talking about a two hour show or how it needs to be longer.

I think they should do a whole "What you didn't see from the show" hour special and air it another time and stuff.

They can include footage from the rehearsals, backstage, interviews, and from fittings.

I always found the backstage footage fun with the models running around and dancing

and doing finishing touches.

Hi everyone I'm sorry if this was discussed already but where was the confirmation that Natasha Poly is going to be in the show? I'm excited for her but I don't want to get my hopes up if it's not definitely true!

Her photo is on the panel and then there is this...

post-88928-0-1446074426-18827_thumb.jpg

:heart:  :thumbsup:  :heart:

I saw everyone was talking about a two hour show or how it needs to be longer.

I think they should do a whole "What you didn't see from the show" hour special and air it another time and stuff.

They can include footage from the rehearsals, backstage, interviews, and from fittings.

I always found the backstage footage fun with the models running around and dancing

and doing finishing touches.

+1

The firs board only has the first 11 looks of each segment so that is useless, the other board is incomplete so that's useless too and the list we have makes 80 outfits and we know it's 81 outfits so that's useless too. I'm trying to make a list with how many girls we're missing but this shit is complicated lol.

I remember in one of the videos they said how many looks they had in each segment and how many wings but I can't remember which one. Also in Angell Ball you don't see any extra outfits after the last model walking, so whichever Angel doesn't get to walk Angel Ball looks like won't have a matching outfit.

EDIT: This is what we have so far, we have 80 looks and there's 81, my guess is that the missing look it's in Angel Ball and it'll be either Lindsay or Elsa, or it could also be in Gilded Angels because it's noticeable shorter than all the others.

post-88372-0-1446074427-86323_thumb.jpg

In Pink, #4 is Yumi, #5 is Josephine and #6 is Sara Sampaio.

Also looks like we thought similar with guessing were Adriana, Cindy and Lais are going in Angel Ball! Lmao this board is tough to Crack at some spots!

Looks good MissLimaVzla!

I just copied the list, but are those not confirmed then? I thought we had seen their spots for sure. I'll add Yumi, Josephine & Sara

We knowAdriana, Cindy and Lais are going to be in Angel Ball, we just dont know where ha. It has to be towards the opening so I just plugged them in where I thought they might go. Now that I think about it, I can't picture Adriana coming out second...

The firs board only has the first 11 looks of each segment so that is useless, the other board is incomplete so that's useless too and the list we have makes 80 outfits and we know it's 81 outfits so that's useless too. I'm trying to make a list with how many girls we're missing but this shit is complicated lol.

I remember in one of the videos they said how many looks they had in each segment and how many wings but I can't remember which one. Also in Angell Ball you don't see any extra outfits after the last model walking, so whichever Angel doesn't get to walk Angel Ball looks like won't have a matching outfit.

EDIT: This is what we have so far, we have 80 looks and there's 81, my guess is that the missing look it's in Angel Ball and it'll be either Lindsay or Elsa, or it could also be in Gilded Angels because it's noticeable shorter than all the others.

post-89151-0-1446074428-94821_thumb.jpg

In Pink, #4 is Yumi, #5 is Josephine and #6 is Sara Sampaio.

Also looks like we thought similar with guessing were Adriana, Cindy and Lais are going in Angel Ball! Lmao this board is tough to Crack at some spots!

Looks good MissLimaVzla!

I just copied the list, but are those not confirmed then? I thought we had seen their spots for sure. I'll add Yumi, Josephine & Sara

We knowAdriana, Cindy and Lais are going to be in Angel Ball, we just dont know where ha. It has to be towards the opening so I just plugged them in where I thought they might go. Now that I think about it, I can't picture Adriana coming out second...

I don't think so either. They're going to let Karlie have her tiny moment. It's her first time opening a segment.

Adriana would overshadow her in those 30 seconds.

And thank you Brandie and MissLimaVzla :flower: :flower: