Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I 'm the only one who thinks martha became an official Angel after seeing the video! I felt like in 2010 when he was given the white wings to chanel

I don't think she's an angel yet.. maybe in a year or two. I think Elsa and Lais will be made Angels first

Wooow for Doutzen's outfit, omg she looks amazing :D

You are talking about Lindsay's one, i didn't find it that bad,it looks really pretty from behind, i just wish it was lingerie..

Didn't like much Candice's golden outfit, the beige lingerie is just meh and i don't wan her body covered in the black one..

I actually like Isabeli's outfit and the jewelry. I think only she could pull it off. The panties I'm kind of iffy about, but they don't look like they are done with the look yet. Anyway, I think Exotic Travelers is going to be a hot segment.

I actually like the isabeli one, is like.... spanish (?), I think they're showing different cultures in this segment.

Sounds like something that someone said earlier (pretty earlier) in this thread.

See im curious also if it will be different cultures or just stick to the Arabian esque theme of the Fantasy Bras.

Martha's outfit for example, where would that go? She says so herself in the video that its like a French number. So you'd think they would explore world destinations and that it would go in Exotic Traveler. Then again, how we have Angel Ball which is black and white. They may take a note from 2008s Black Tie Holiday and go from black and white to Pink (Carmen, Doutzen, Heidi). Marthas outfit is black and white but she says she will have pink wings. Hmmmmmm.

Also Isabelis outfit looks super unfinished. I'm sure all put together with hair and make up it will look sharp and sleek. Isabeli can make anything look good!