Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I'm wondering... Why the hell is he shooting with his phone and not with the camera? Someone can explain me how this works? I'm really confused LOL Is the cellphone connected with the camera or something?

Is anyone able to record it? Can't really get away with watching this whilst at work... 

I see people talking about Malaika's tweets being childish but I remember when Sara was rejected she kind of went off on twitter as well...

Lily D is not lookin' so hot in this stream... Still love her but she looks like death, maybe it's the makeup?

I see people talking about Malaika's tweets being childish but I remember when Sara was rejected she kind of went off on twitter as well...

Lily D is not lookin' so hot in this stream... Still love her but she looks like death, maybe it's the makeup?

I was thinking that... not feeling the lipstick on her. It's such a bold berry shade against the paleness of her skin and the underwear, and that backdrop.

I found this comment from her on IG:

"But I'm not posting anything wrong society is truly corrupted, so many young girls want to be someone ,anyone but themselves. We as a younger generation should not be quiet about it instead speak it out coz it ain't right. You know how many little girls are affected by all these nonsense I used to be one. Don't look at this message as a negative it is a positive my dear that society can truly fuck it with what they think a women should really look like. A woman should look like them self, beautiful and raw. Fuck society."

Might not be VSfashionshow related. I don't know

Lily's poses are really wonderful to watch, how she's holding the wings to make them work it's pretty awesome.

I will say it again, Sara fired shots directly at VS talking about how the girls they hired were too skinny, all of this in a rage after she was rejected from the show that one year. She was direct about it, Malaika's might not be about the show, it might be about the show but I don't think it's fair to go off on one and praise the other. -- TBH from other things I read it sounded like a break up to me LOL

I clearly remember her either tweeting or retweeting about the girls looking unhealthy. Maybe she deleted but that definitely happened.

I also saw that! Maybe it's because she thought she'd get a nicer outfit this year (last year her outfit was really atrocious) and then she found out she wasn't cast. Either way I think this strange behaviour comes from the rejection