Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Sofia posted on instagram there are 4 more days of fittings. 

10magazineIt's all about just keeping my head above water! Four more days of fittings left, almost half way through the fittings of all the most spectacular, gorgeous girls, girls that are in this years 2014 show in London. Inspiring to see all the outfits come to life from sketch to reality, really breathtaking moments can't wait for the show. RG @earthpix pict@SethCasteel @victoriassecret #victoriasecrets #vsfashionshow 2014 #keepingmyheadabovewater

4 more days?!? 

I thought we were done today with the fittings... How many models will they have at the end?

There could also need to be second and third fittings for some girls *shrug* I just hope they get it right. 

So far the models have liked to see on the list for the show are Bregje Heinen, Eniko Mihalik , Irina Sharipova and Kate Grigorieva ... ! I'm still surprised by irina I never expect it. others that I love are romee , sigrid , ieva , sara ( for a moment I thought I would not walk ) jac , josephine and Blanca Padilla.

First everyone complains about how VS picks super lame models and blah blah. Now everyone misses those exact same models and bashes the new line-up. VS can never win.

Sadly they can't. Everyone will find something to complain about. Personally I love the lineup, it's so fresh and new. 

First everyone complains about how VS picks super lame models and blah blah. Now everyone misses those exact same models and bashes the new line-up. VS can never win.

Why not ?  :idk:

And I never said that as for me.

I've always liked pretty much the same models.

I'm sorry but where is Kate Grigorieva confirmation? I've been looking at the trend and don't remember it

It's on her instagram : instagram.com/_kate_g_

"I am so excited to walk my first @victoriassecret Fashion show in London.Thank you so much @ed_razek , @johndavidpfeiffer , @shaunbeyen , @thelionsny, #Sophianeophitou, #VSFASHIONSHOWpost-46080-0-1446073504-94323_thumb.pngpost-46080-0-1446073504-96394_thumb.pngpost-46080-0-1446073504-97467_thumb.pngpost-46080-0-1446073504-98776_thumb.png"

I'm sorry but where is Kate Grigorieva confirmation? I've been looking at the trend and don't remember it

It's on her instagram : instagram.com/_kate_g_

"I am so excited to walk my first @victoriassecret Fashion show in London.Thank you so much @ed_razek , @johndavidpfeiffer , @shaunbeyen , @thelionsny, #Sophianeophitou, #VSFASHIONSHOWpost-85735-0-1446073505-95511_thumb.pngpost-85735-0-1446073505-98088_thumb.pngpost-85735-0-1446073505-99972_thumb.pngpost-85735-0-1446073506-02018_thumb.png"

Thank you!!!