Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Have you seen this Adriana's interview for a brazilian tv show?

Is in portuguese but basically at 7:20min the reporter says that she wear 2 fantasy bras and she says that were 3!

The interview is from july...

http://gshow.globo.com/programas/mais-voce/O-programa/noticia/2014/07/em-entrevista-exclusiva-adriana-lima-diz-que-nao-se-acha-sexy.html

(I saw this in other website | I´m portuguese so I can confirm that she really said 3 FB's)

Lol you guys must be kidding if you really think VS would take any interest in her. I'm not saying I'm for it, but we all know how VS loves their skinnies. Why do you think models go HAM losing weight for the show? They know it will get them casted.

I saw Hailey on the subway a few months ago in NYC and thought she was nothing special.

Emily got a lot bigger recently too. Makes sense since she is mostly commercial now.

http://www.skinnyvscurvy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/FFN_f_51384200.jpg

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

That picture is quite old. Saw it half a year ago. Edited by PinkCouture

And I am sorry to hear about Frida taking a break, she will be missed.

is it true? :mellow: ther's nothing on her topic about the reason behind that.

^ here is an article from Plaza Magazine in which she talks about her decision. It says: "Her current contract with Maybelline beauty company is the only modelling job she knows she will keep. In addition, she has been clear that she does not take any model jobs unless they are really great fun and give me a lot of money." and I think VSFS is good for model more for the exposure and the future jobs that brings to the ones who walk the show, than for the paycheck.. So it's very unlikely she will attend the casting also because she was rejected last year and work only once for VS since then :(

I know the real reason behind her leave of absence :rofl:

1. Rogue

2. Mythic Raiding

3. 12 Day HYPE!!!

4. 30-60 hour weeks

5. Rogue PVP godly

6. And lastly.... Garrisons