Bellazon

Blanca Padilla
Thumbnail

alfadolls

When you see the interview, you can feel how bittersweet is the modelling world for her. She said she is really perfectionist and she has problems of self-esteem (improving, though) and she used the world "pressure" a lot of times. On the other hand she really knows she is lucky.

I really appreciate listening her point of view because it gives me a new dimension of what these really young girls have to deal with.

I'm quite late but that interview just made me like her ever more. She's so gorgeous and so real. Few models would speak their minds that openly about the Gigi situation for example. Also, so interesting what she said about the old angels being the nicest and some of the new girls being mean... Wonder who was she talking about lol. All in all, really hope to see her at the VSFS this year.

She said that angels who work with them for 4 years, less experienced ones were mean to her. Three oldest working angels in the current line up are Adriana and Ale- 15 years for VS and Candice 9 years for VS,  those 3 are definitely the oldest ones with the most experience she talked about that were nice. I mean those 3 are one of the most iconic angels of all time, with Adriana and Candice as VS queens, so there is no chance that she talked about them. Probably you can exclude Behati too, if she knew that she worked with them more than 4 years.

So that leaves Lilly and new angels.

If I had to place a bet I would say Elsa and Lais, because they are the new angels like she mentioned, who worked for VS for 4 years. 

It is really strange that she used exactly 4 years, I think she wanted to give a hint that way, so that people can dig up and find which ones worked for VS that long.

I adore her even more because of this interview. 

She said that angels who work with them for 4 years, less experienced ones were mean to her. Three oldest working angels in the current line up are Adriana and Ale- 15 years for VS and Candice 9 years for VS,  those 3 are definitely the oldest ones with the most experience she talked about that were nice. I mean those 3 are one of the most iconic angels of all time, with Adriana and Candice as VS queens, so there is no chance that she talked about them. Probably you can exclude Behati too, if she knew that she worked with them more than 4 years.

So that leaves Lilly and new angels.

If I had to place a bet I would say Elsa and Lais, because they are the new angels like she mentioned, who worked for VS for 4 years. 

It is really strange that she used exactly 4 years, I think she wanted to give a hint that way, so that people can dig up and find which ones worked for VS that long.

I adore her even more because of this interview. 

She said about 4 years, It doesn't mean It Is exactly 4 years. But yeah It could be anyone really. Sara Is with them for about 4 years but I highly doubt It was her since I remember a cute picture of Sara, Blanca and Taylor from the VSFS. But yeah, It could be anyone really and It doesn't even mean It was a new angel, there are models who are also also with the company for that amount of time like Shanina or Bregje to name a few. It's not like we'll know anyways, so It's quite pointless to speculate.