Bellazon

Karlie Kloss
Thumbnail

jenibelle

I like the idea of the daisy coat, but it's a bit much. 

I really don't like the tan jacket/pants combo arriving at Marc Jacobs. It reminds me of a 1930's equestrian. 

But she looks GREAT for Vogue Czech (I can't spell so I'm not even going to attempt to spell it because I'll screw it up). I'm looking forward to seeing that!

2 hours ago, canirove said:

You're welcome @bump. And I'm sorry for your loss.

Thank you for your condolences. This has been a trying year so far, but it can only get better once I get myself healthier and better. 

I love coming on to BZ for so many reasons, and the kindness of the posters here is one of the biggest reasons! 

Does anyone find a sense of calm and peace when they look through their favorite model's threads? Karlie in particular makes me feel good because I see her working hard and staying healthy and taking care of herself, and I need to remember to do that for myself. I am so glad BZ and all of you amazing people exist!!!

4 minutes ago, bump said:

Thank you for your condolences. This has been a trying year so far, but it can only get better once I get myself healthier and better. 

I love coming on to BZ for so many reasons, and the kindness of the posters here is one of the biggest reasons! 

Does anyone find a sense of calm and peace when they look through their favorite model's threads? Karlie in particular makes me feel good because I see her working hard and staying healthy and taking care of herself, and I need to remember to do that for myself. I am so glad BZ and all of you amazing people exist!!!

@bump :heart: 

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the pictures, Shepherd. 🙂

Karlie looks nice, but this isn't one of my favorite looks. It's a bit boring.

I prefer safer looks to wild and crazy "fashion", but Karlie can be really stylish at times, so this is too generic for my taste in what she wears. Like I said, she does look nice, but she usually always look nice. She looks suitable for a day of work at the office, not for an event. Though at least she doesn't look like some try hard goof like a lot of models and celebrities do at events. 

4 hours ago, bump said:

Thank you for the pictures, Shepherd. 🙂

Karlie looks nice, but this isn't one of my favorite looks. It's a bit boring.

I prefer safer looks to wild and crazy "fashion", but Karlie can be really stylish at times, so this is too generic for my taste in what she wears. Like I said, she does look nice, but she usually always look nice. She looks suitable for a day of work at the office, not for an event. Though at least she doesn't look like some try hard goof like a lot of models and celebrities do at events. 

What kind of outfits would you like to see Karlie wearing? :)

I think this is a very classy look but I agree that it would be fun to see her dressing more playfully sometimes.

On 2/25/2020 at 3:03 PM, hillstreet said:

What kind of outfits would you like to see Karlie wearing? :)

I think this is a very classy look but I agree that it would be fun to see her dressing more playfully sometimes.

This may sound strange, because I just called that last outfit boring, but I like seeing her in casual clothes or sporty clothes in paparazzi pictures. She looks great in Oscar de la Renta for more formal events.  I hate pant suits, so I don't want to see her wear them. She looks so pretty in dresses, but I'd prefer different colors and different cut outs and shapes. That tan/white dress above is just bornig because of the color and shape. 

I really don't like the plaid pants suit on the bottom of the last page.