Bellazon

Karlie Kloss
Thumbnail

jenibelle

22 hours ago, bump said:

It wasn't the best outfit in the segment (I loved Adriana and Jasmine's looks), but I honestly think it's probably my favorite outfit Karlie has ever gotten. I also liked her Circus 2012 outfit. 

I don't know if I have a favourite favourite, they all have things I don't like haha But I got to see live the oufit she wore in 2014 on the "dream girls" segment at the London shop, and that one is now a special to me.

13 minutes ago, canirove said:

I don't know if I have a favourite favourite, they all have things I don't like haha But I got to see live the oufit she wore in 2014 on the "dream girls" segment at the London shop, and that one is now a special to me.

That's awesome! I did like that outfit, but the segment sucked and I never watch it, so I forgot. But that's actually a really cool outfit, probably one of my favorites of hers now that I think about it!

thanks for the video. that doesn't even look like her in the thumbnail though. 

Oh wow! How'd she get Naomi to do that? I know Karlie is a big name, but I didn't think Naomi Campbell would be on her channel. That's awesome!

I know nothing about Naomi or her work, but I know she is a big deal model, like I knew who she was when I was young before I ever got interested in modeling. 

I adore Kate Moss. That's who I wish Karlie had interviewed instead, but this will be a cool video regardless. 

Thanks for posting! 

Just now, bump said:

Oh wow! How'd she get Naomi to do that? I know Karlie is a big name, but I didn't think Naomi Campbell would be on her channel. That's awesome!

Actually, she's on Naomi's channel. Not the other way around. lol

10 minutes ago, Schemer said:

Actually, she's on Naomi's channel. Not the other way around. lol

Thanks for the information. That makes it even crazier! Naomi invited Karlie to do a video with her? That's awesome! 

I love Karlie's modeling skills and the work she's done, but I also respect her for all the other stuff she does, like making videos. I really enjoy her videos. 

They all know each other, social networking is part of their job. They go to the same events, same parties and sometimes have to pretend they like each other. My job is exactly the same 🤣 I don't mean Karlie and Naomi were pretending, though. Just saying that it happens a lot in industries like this one.

I was watching the video now during a break and there is always something about Karlie that bothers me. It might be the always wanting to please people thing I always mention but I just don't like the way she talks. And Naomi kind of is similar, though a lot more natural, so I had to watch this at 1.75 speed to get through it. And I feel like they didn't say anything special. 

I don't know, it might be just me. 

Yeah, I know they all know each other because of work. But the way the talked and what they said implied that they knew each other a bit deeper than that. What you mention about Karlie always wanting to please is something more people say. I don't nocite it, maybe because I've watched to many of her interviews and it's become normal 😂

She is on the first part of this vlog from NYFW. And she also appears briefly on two other vlogs this youtuber has posted about NYFW.

On 4/22/2020 at 10:20 AM, feyre said:

They all know each other, social networking is part of their job. They go to the same events, same parties and sometimes have to pretend they like each other. My job is exactly the same 🤣 I don't mean Karlie and Naomi were pretending, though. Just saying that it happens a lot in industries like this one.

I was watching the video now during a break and there is always something about Karlie that bothers me. It might be the always wanting to please people thing I always mention but I just don't like the way she talks. And Naomi kind of is similar, though a lot more natural, so I had to watch this at 1.75 speed to get through it. And I feel like they didn't say anything special. 

I don't know, it might be just me. 

I can see why the way she talks bothers you, sometimes it bothers me too.I can't exactly figure out why though. 

I haven't watched the video yet, but I'm probably going to sometime this morning. I know nothing about Naomi, so I'll be watching her totally unbiased. 

Vogue US June/July 2020

Creativity in Crisis 

Karlie Kloss, Westchester County, New York

“In this picture, you can’t see it but I’m Zooming with our Kode with Klossy scholars! These amazing young women are staying connected during this difficult time, and I think that kind of community is vital now. My team and I have been exploring ways that we can help support the fashion community, looking at efforts to help those who have lost their jobs and the designers who are making PPE. Everyone is grappling with the impact of this unprecedented period, but staying positive and compassionate has been helpful for me.”

Karlie.thumb.jpg.0600ea78522b99439e20a732edc11c81.jpg

thank you @Sunshiine. (side note: You have some great bands listed in your signature thingy. I'm a HUGE fan of Alice in Chains and Led Zeppelin. you have great taste in music!!! I've been wanting to tell you that.)

I saw Lily had one of these as well. It's a neat concept, I enjoy seeing what the models I like are up to since there isn't any fashion work coming out now. I do hope once this all over that we will have lots of fashion stuff from Karlie.