Bellazon

Karlie Kloss
Thumbnail

jenibelle

I'm not Karlie's fan, but i love her at Burberry show

Burberry Prorsum F/W 2013/14

post-3127-0-1446017860-4902_thumb.jpg post-3127-0-1446017860-5685_thumb.jpg post-3127-0-1446017860-58086_thumb.jpg post-3127-0-1446017860-59065_thumb.jpg post-3127-0-1446017860-61177_thumb.jpg post-3127-0-1446017860-63408_thumb.jpg post-3127-0-1446017860-65857_thumb.jpg post-3127-0-1446017860-6733_thumb.jpg post-3127-0-1446017860-69486_thumb.jpg post-3127-0-1446017860-71712_thumb.jpg post-3127-0-1446017860-72421_thumb.jpg post-3127-0-1446017860-73091_thumb.jpg post-3127-0-1446017860-75386_thumb.jpg post-3127-0-1446017860-78558_thumb.jpg

instagram valentinasiragusa/handbagcom/metal_magazine/mrlewissmith/fashionising/mooeyewear/danielboey/matthewshea/clarazmrmn/nicholasfromthefuture/trinkenkakao/martarepresa

HQ

vogue.com

89ee0b25616dc13bba494900078cf129.jpg

Q. and A. With Karlie Kloss

At just 20 years old, the model Karlie Kloss is already an industry veteran and remains one of the most in-demand models on the show circuit. T caught up with the Midwestern beauty backstage at Burberry Prorsum to talk about her new short do and makeup essentials.

Your recent chop has been dubbed the cut of the moment — what was the reason for the change?

I’ve had long hair my whole life, and I wanted to do something different. I thought it was the perfect time — a new year, new look, new me.

Are you planning to keep it short?

My hair doesn’t really grow that quickly, so I don’t really have a choice!

What’s your go-to look?

I love beautiful, easy makeup like the Burberry show today. My favorite look is really simple: just clean skin, clean eyes and a bold, bright lip.

The one product you always have in your cosmetics bag?

Bioderma makeup-remover wipes — they’re the best. I always take my makeup off every night without fail.

Your latest makeup discovery?

I just got Burberry’s sheer eye shadow in Gold Trench, which they used in the show. It’s really beautiful and goes with all different skin tones. It’s perfect for a simple but defined effect.

What’s your beauty routine like? Are you out the door in five minutes or do you like to take your time?

I’m pretty slow at getting ready, I take a little longer than I should. I’m like every woman — five minutes means an hour!

You’re running late for an evening out — what three products do you make a grab for?

I’ll apply a slick of M.A.C.’s Lady Danger red lipstick, a quick coat of Dior’s Diorshow mascara and a spritz of perfume.

Do you have a signature scent?

I have a few, but Chloe’s classic fragrance is my favorite.

http://tmagazine.blo...h-karlie-kloss/

I too get the Gisele vibe from Karlie - and I think it´s mostly due to several facts she shares with Gisele: she knows her angles and knows how to work the camera, she is a great model, extremely versatile, and fun to be with. Have I mentioned a great model?

And she brings a new fresh air in whatever she does.

Great additions, thanks to you ALL guys, love it!

btw, love her VS pictures too. SO MUCH.

I too get the Gisele vibe from Karlie - and I think it´s mostly due to several facts she shares with Gisele: she knows her angles and knows how to work the camera, she is a great model, extremely versatile, and fun to be with. Have I mentioned a great model?

Totally agree...People argue that they look nothing alike, how would you get that, etc. etc. But Its all in the personality..how they can just totally BRING it to anything and everything. Gahh I love Karlie (and gisele :D )

Fashion Week Confidential: Karlie Kloss Talks Kookies, K's and Designer Bags!

Lets face it, New York Fashion Week just doesn’t feel complete without a little time spent with everyone’s favorite all-American beauty, Karlie Kloss! Although the leggy beauty was MIA for the first half of this week’s show schedule due to prior engagements, she managed to make up for lost time by treating us to yet another magnificent runway performance, taking center stage at top shows like Oscar de la Renta, Carolina Herrera, Michael Kors, Calvin Klein and Ralph Lauren to name just a few. And as if ruling the catwalk wasn’t enough, Karlie took her talents to the streets, handing out free Kookies to the crowds of Karlie-fanatics— yes, ourselves included— with the help of Momofuku Milk Bar pastry chef, Christina Tosi. It was there, in front of her adorable pink ‘Karlie’s Kookies’ food truck, sponsored by American Express, that we had some time to catch up with the Fashion Week fixture to discuss all things cookie, fashion and beauty related while the Kookie team helped to provide 31,500 meals to children in need through the FEED program. So before you close the chapter on another New York Fashion season, check out our Fashion Week Confidential with the one and only Karlie below!

So what is it like to have your first Karlie’s Kookies food truck?

Well, Christina has done this many times before, so she’s a pro. But this is just a one day thing to help get more ‘Perfect 10 Kookies’ in the hands of more cookie monsters! And we hope to bring it back next Fashion Week, so keep your eyes peeled for us in September. I think everybody enjoys a good cookie and we just want to share the cookie love this Fashion Week! They were backstage at Michael Kors today, I catered, and we’re just literally stopping traffic here with our Kookies! So exciting day at Lincoln Center today.

Can we expect another flavor of Kookie out by next Fashion Week?

Yes! We always have something in the oven. Something is always cooking.

Do you carry a lucky charm with you throughout Fashion Week?

Yes! My sisters gave me a necklace with a “K” on engraved on it for my birthday. I wear it all the time. It’s very special because it represents all of the K’s in my life, all my sisters and myself.

What is the one designer item that you will never give away?

I guess my collection of bags that I’ve been gifted by designers over the years. My Chanel bag from Karl Lagerfeld, my Dior bags from John, my Jason Wu bag that was for my birthday, the Karlie bag that was named after me. That was such an honor. I’m quite blessed to have such a collection of bags!

Who is one of your model BFFs that you are very excited to run into this Fashion Week?

Cara and Jourdan are here! Toni Garrn, although she’s not doing shows here right now. I don’t know. Everybody is being lazy and sitting out shows this season, I think. I don’t know where everybody else is, but I’m hoping to see more people in Europe.

What are some of the most extreme beauty looks that you’ve ever had to model?

Oh, there are so many that come to mind. There was a Vogue beauty portrait once with Phyllis Posnick and Steven Klein— I had a spider on my leg and a painted veil on face. Then I had a Patrick Demarchiller one, also for Vogue. I’ve done so many different, crazy Vogue beauty stories, probably too many to count. It’s always interesting. But I love doing those portraits with Phyllis because they’re such iconic beauty images. We’ve done some pretty crazy things together.

Finally, what is one of your favorite songs that you’re listening to right now?

Frank Ocean’s “Thinkin Bout You.

http://www.modelinia...gner-bags/46383

1e195a7b671604e99ca329c1e49b7b98.jpg 5e053d6c7c3b8bada65f9b71c773442f.jpg b1cdf3eea9b7f88fd9787c80bb013aea.jpg