Bellazon

Karlie Kloss
Thumbnail

jenibelle

10 minutes ago, Sensual said:

Did Karlie did any of those?

She married into that family and continues to hang out with them. Drinking tea with Ivanka and Jared while they are destroying the world means she's OK with it.

No, Did Joshua do any of those? No.

Joshua's entire life comes from money his crooked father earned. If there was any justice in this world, he would've been broke.

They not guilty simply by association.

They 100% are. I have family members who I dislike and I don't hang out with them. I would certainly not go on vacation with them, nor invite them to my wedding.

I really don't care about the rest of the family, but you crucifying two people which have nothing to do with it at all. You aren't in their shoes.

Poor Joshua and Karlie. lol We're done here. I have no more interest in discussing this topic with you. People like you are the reason why this world has gone to shit.

These celebrities are telling us common folk how to be progressive, how to take care of environment, how we need to fight for equality.....meanwhile they earn millions promoting brands that use slave labor, fly private jets and have carbon footprint of a small town, hang out with people who actively fight against equality and human rights...and then people like you say "They not guilty simply by association." and "You aren't in their shoes." F that.

Eat the rich.

Just now, Schemer said:

She married into that family and continues to hang out with them. Drinking tea with Ivanka and Jared while they are destroying the world means she's OK with it.

Joshua's entire life comes from money his crooked father earned. If there was any justice in this world, he would've been broke.

They 100% are. I have family members who I dislike and I don't hang out with them. I would certainly not go on vacation with them, not invite them to my wedding.

Poor Joshua and Karlie. lol We're done here. I have no more interest in discussing this topic with you. People like you are the reason why this world has gone to shit.

These celebrities and telling us common folk how to be progressive, how to take care of environment, how we need to fight for equality.....meanwhile they earn millions promoting brands that use slave labor, fly private jets and have carbon footprint of a small town, hang out with people who actively fight against equality and human rights...and then people like you say "They not guilty simply by association." and "You aren't in their shoes." F that.

Eat the rich.

Good let it stay that way, because you thrown nothing but insults.

One thing I always found a bit telling in regard to the Kushners: supposedly Jared and Joshua hate Chris Christie because he prosecuted their father.

Now Charles Kushner (in)famously hired a prostitute to seduce his brother-in-law and then sent his sister the tapes and photographs of this sexual encounter.

This was also uncovered by Christie when he went after Kushner for IIRC tax evasion and illegal campaign contributions.

Jared has publicly defended his dad's actions. Which makes me think that the Kushner family's morals are incredibly out of whack.

I would definitely think twice before marrying into that snake pit.

At first the Kushners didn't like Karlie because she wasn't Jewish and worked as a model. They asked Josh to break up with her, and Jared referred to her by a word that is very derogative in Jewish culture. But she and Josh fought through all that, continued with their relatonship and got married. There is a book called Kushner Inc where all this is mentioned, and also that Josh is like the black ship of the family but in a positive way. He isn't like Jared or their father, and everyone who knows him only talks good things about him.

16 minutes ago, canirove said:

At first the Kushners didn't like Karlie because she wasn't Jewish and worked as a model. They asked Josh to break up with her, and Jared referred to her by a word that is very derogative in Jewish culture. But she and Josh fought through all that, continued with their relatonship and got married. There is a book called Kushner Inc where all this is mentioned, and also that Josh is like the black ship of the family but in a positive way. He isn't like Jared or their father, and everyone who knows him only talks good things about him.

Do you mean

Spoiler

shiksa

?

I started looking through Karlie's thread starting all the way from page 1, and I'm now on page 188 and DAMN. 

She is the best model, hands down. I may think Barbara  P and Kate Li are the prettiest, but Karlie is the best at her job, by far. 

I am stunned at how she is capable of doing every type of modeling and making everything look perfect. She is a superstar. 

@bump: like you, I'm super impressed with her diversity. People--myself included--focus on her lean frame and stunning legs, both of which make her so good on the runway/HF, but her face is incredibly expressive and allows her to do beauty products with the best of them, while also complementing her catalog and runway work. 

1 minute ago, BAGGOT said:

@bump: like you, I'm super impressed with her diversity. People--myself included--focus on her lean frame and stunning legs, both of which make her so good on the runway/HF, but her face is incredibly expressive and allows her to do beauty products with the best of them, while also complementing her catalog and runway work. 

I love her face and her expressions! I don't find her body or her legs attractive, she's too tall and thin for me to like her body, but how beautiful her face is and how she can get so into character and so expressive is what drew me in and made me be like "whoa, she is talented". She can go from cute and sweet to super sexy and mature and it all just seems natural. 

She seems to have a super sweet personality as well.