Bellazon

Alexandria Morgan
Thumbnail

Looks like Alex's agency put the ban hammer on her account:

This user has deactivated their account.

Guess they want better control over what she says and does. :( which again I can understand (still sucks). They're trying to build her brand, and with that create a false persona that they think will appeal to the masses.Sexy, single, a little naughty.... (pretty opposite of who she actually is). No God talk, no faith, no boyfriends, and no gaming allowed.

Her vine/twitter/instagram accounts are up. The ask.fm was closed.

Agency's have a very tight reign over what their models say and do. Example: Even I know Adriana Lima isn't as big of a tight ass as she comes across in the media, and yet just look at instagram.. she's so god damn sweet it's annoying, but that is the brand the created for her. The sexy exotic sweetheart (aka super virgin... BS), and it's working for her.

When Michea began modeling and she attempted to show her weird side, her agency's basically threatened to not get her work, so her twitter responses went from her true personality to very generic and then MIA all together because she refused to conform.

Looks like Alex's agency put the ban hammer on her account:

This user has deactivated their account.

Guess they want better control over what she says and does. :( which again I can understand (still sucks). They're trying to build her brand, and with that create a false persona that they think will appeal to the masses.Sexy, single, a little naughty.... (pretty opposite of who she actually is). No God talk, no faith, no boyfriends, and no gaming allowed.

:( well it was nice while it lasted. But no amount of agency control will ever stop me from daydreaming about a Netflix/Chipotle late night marathon with her. 

and thnx for all the beautiful updates everyone. I love the vids!