Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Blake on the cover of an Italian magazine IO DONNA

Here is the translation of the words on the cover!

Blake Lively "I hooked Leonardo (Di Caprio). But I don't know if I got a bargain: now everyone put the eyes on me. While I'm a home-loving woman with a secret wish: open a restaurant"

Translate the whole article would be too much hard for me but anyway the article title is "Now I'm really the gossip queen" and after it says: Until now, people spread gossips about her just in the show which made her famous, but since she's dating Leonardo Di Caprio she's in everyone's taget. "Luckily my parents taught me to review fame's importance" she tells. Here she talks also about cooking. And how it keeps boyfriends

post-42953-1309962561_thumb.jpg

Credits to the posters on this link for the pic and translation! :hug:

http://www.fanforum.com/f282/news-appearan...837/index2.html

Yeah it really is a cute shoot!! Thanks Sick :wave:

Barbie , In regards to Bianca and Blake... I can see a slight resemblance in them due to their face shape. :)

That's a gorgeous IO Donna cover! She looks so effortlessly elegant and beautiful! Thanks Kat!

Apparently Gossip girl starts shooting tommorrow. I guess this means that the likelihood of getting new pics of her soon might be increased, as a majority of the pap pics available of her is when she's fiming GG i've noticed :)

http://twitter.com/#!/olv/status/88783804570927104

Yeah it really is a cute shoot!! Thanks Sick :wave:

Barbie , In regards to Bianca and Blake... I can see a slight resemblance in them due to their face shape. :)

That's a gorgeous IO Donna cover! She looks so effortlessly elegant and beautiful! Thanks Kat!

Apparently Gossip girl starts shooting tommorrow. I guess this means that the likelihood of getting new pics of her soon might be increased, as a majority of the pap pics available of her is when she's fiming GG i've noticed :)

http://twitter.com/#!/olv/status/88783804570927104

Thanks sick!

And yeah fash, FYI Blakes character will be shooting scenes in California, so I doubt she has to start shooting tomarow because her character has moved to California this season, and she doesn't have as much interaction with the other cast that much, so Bake doesn't have to shoot this soon, so they'll shoot some NY scenes with the other cast members first!

Either way when she does start filming GG the set pics will be amazing! Its like fashion show!

^Yeah I don't really get the appeal of Gossip Girl either Kiki :laugh: but I love what she wears on the show. Acting wise...I liked her performance in the Town :p

on "Savages" set in Malibu - July 7, 2011 HQ

Thank you! :flower: I heard they were going to start filming after 4th of July weekend. I don't know much about Gossip Girl, which is funny because I recently found out an old friend I haven't seen in a couple years works on the show, but I have seen The Town and Private Lives of Pippa Lee and she was good in both. I've heard Elvis and Annabelle with Blake and Max Minghella is very good. I'll have to look for that one.

Thanks for a lot of fotos of Blake!!

Another pics also GREAT!!!!

Sorry if repost :wave:

Was that really necessary? The least you could have done was warn us that you were linking to leaked photos from a creepy hacker.