Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

I lived in San Fran/Sonoma/Napa for 30+ years....I guess I need to learn to be a  hipster snob who won't abbreviate a city cause god forbid SF be called Frisco.

Now I recall why I left California.

Dave run... Southern California is just as bad is northern :yuckky: :banghead:

Since when did it become a hipster thing to dislike "frisco"?  LOL

I grew up here, my family has been in SF for the better part of 200 years, no local would be caught dead calling the city "frisco"!

:gocho:

I lived in San Fran/Sonoma/Napa for 30+ years....I guess I need to learn to be a  hipster snob who won't abbreviate a city cause god forbid SF be called Frisco.

I grew up here, my family has been in SF for the better part of 200 years, no local would be caught dead calling the city "frisco"!

Because the whole "my family has been here for over 200 years" doesn't sound like a snobbish thing to say at all. Sniffing farts doesn't make you cool, it just makes you weird.

I noticed this entry at Amazon.  Coming on October 28... Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Portfolio: Idyllic Shores

http://www.amazon.com/Sports-Illustrated-Swimsuit-Portfolio-Idyllic/dp/1618931210

Hopefully, they have some great non-retouched unreleased shots.  They did a great job with not butchering photos with fake Photoshopping on the website and continue with Swim Daily, so I'm hopeful.  :)

If only James Clerk Maxwell knew how many sexy nerds will emerge in 2000s :) however, I liked this one:

IF I STARTED A CHARITY IT WOULD BE TO . . . help homeless, wild dogs in my native city

Russian cities are very infamous-ly known for their problems with wild, homeless dogs and the sometimes brutal ways to deal with them.

And yes, she is hot :)

Because the whole "my family has been here for over 200 years" doesn't sound like a snobbish thing to say at all. Sniffing farts doesn't make you cool, it just makes you weird.

Do you even understand the words you're using?  I'm not sure you understand what snobbish means...