Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

Cons for Gigi: She's only 19 may not be mature enough for some may be too old for some.

FTFY (18's where it's at)  :ninja:  :laugh:

Also, what if someone wants a refund?  :ermm:

Apart from that, this post is :

zjNTGqw.gif

Somebody in Irina's thread just said she is in Hawaii shooting SI, not sure how true it is but the last couple of pics could be Irina, especially the first one.

It's a good sugestion tho, considering how little it took Gigi to go from location to LA

Perfectly pert! Bikini-clad Irina Shayk flashes impressive cleavage as she poses with make-up brush during racy shoot

Say what now Daily Mail?  The article has both MJ's Irina instagram pics tagged as being from Irina's instagram.
DYtNeN0.jpg

:clobber:  

SI Swimsuit 2015 Casting Call: Ashley Smith This Texas punk is currently rocking the modeling world

CASTINGPHOTOSQ&AVIDEO

BY REBECCA SHORE

CASTING CALLS for Swimsuit 2015 are in full swing (but don’t be surprised—so is our shooting season). Over the next several months we will be bringing you a sneak peek at some of this year’s Swimsuit hopefuls. Who do you think will make it in?

http://siswimdaily.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/ashsmith-6001.jpg?w=600&h=401

NO ONE  really hits up a punk rock show expecting to get approached by a model scout. But that’s the situation in which Ashley Smith found herself at a Circle Jerks show during SXSW, a few years back. The platinum blonde says she spent much of her youth with rainbow-colored hair as she leapfrogged from one subculture to the next (think goth to punk to emo). Today she wears the uniform of most working models—and most New Yorkers for that matter—in all black, but the Texan still manages to tinge her “uniform” with an extra dose of rock and roll.

Name: Ashley Smith

But my friends and family call me: Ash

Hometown: Austin

Current city: NYC

Years modeling: 5

You may know me from my work with: Alexander Wang, American and French ELLE, Italian Vogue, Diesel Loverdose fragrance

When I travel I always bring mypillow kitty and my blue corduroy JanSport

The most expensive thing in my closet is my: leather Balenciaga jacket and I use it: all the time / not nearly enough

The craziest thing I’ve had to do on a shoot is: get lowered into a giant cauldron of “hot soup” for Diesel lingerie

I am best known for my: gappy-tooth smile

When I was younger I was: a rainbow-hair punk

I feel sexiest when: I’m uninhibited and free/dancing

My friends think I spend too much timewatching cartoons on Netflix

My biggest fear is: spiders

The celebrity I’d do a kissing scene with is: Joseph Gordon-Levitt

The book everyone should read is: You Can’t Win by Jack Black (not the actor)

The movie everyone should see is: Up

If I started a charity it would be to: help fund art programs in schools and communities

The three items on my bucket list are:

• Learn Japanesse
  • Swim with dolphins in the ocean
  • Star in a major motion picture
I am: a morning person / not a morning person

My favorite foods are: sweet / savory (“I treat myself to a Blow Pop all the time”)

I am an: amazing cook / O.K. cook / awful cook

The best thing I make is: a mean grilled cheese!!!!

I am: single / in a relationship / it’s complicated / I’ll never tell!

I am: spontaneous / a planner

My personal style can be described as:

• Leather jacket and motorcycle boots
  • T-shirt, jeans and Converse
  • Chanel sunglasses and Louboutin heels
  • Maxi dress and sandals
  • Other
>> http://swimdaily.si.com/2014/04/29/si-swimsuit-2015-casting-call-ashley-smith/
Edited by PinkCouture
hotlinking

For Ashley, I knew she'd go for SI. She definitely has the body for it but her teeth have always bothered me. She looks prettier with her mouth closed because her gap is a little bit extreme  :ninja:

SI Swimsuit 2015 Casting Call: Ashley Smith This Texas punk is currently rocking the modeling world

CASTING, PHOTOS, Q&A, VIDEO

BY REBECCA SHORE

CASTING CALLS for Swimsuit 2015 are in full swing (but don’t be surprised—so is our shooting season). Over the next several months we will be bringing you a sneak peek at some of this year’s Swimsuit hopefuls. Who do you think will make it in?

http://siswimdaily.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/ashsmith-6001.jpg?w=600&h=401

NO ONE really hits up a punk rock show expecting to get approached by a model scout. But that’s the situation in which Ashley Smith found herself at a Circle Jerks show during SXSW, a few years back. The platinum blonde says she spent much of her youth with rainbow-colored hair as she leapfrogged from one subculture to the next (think goth to punk to emo). Today she wears the uniform of most working models—and most New Yorkers for that matter—in all black, but the Texan still manages to tinge her “uniform” with an extra dose of rock and roll.

Name: Ashley Smith

But my friends and family call me: Ash

Hometown: Austin

Current city: NYC

Years modeling: 5

You may know me from my work with: Alexander Wang, American and French ELLE, Italian Vogue, Diesel Loverdose fragrance

When I travel I always bring my: pillow kitty and my blue corduroy JanSport

The most expensive thing in my closet is my: leather Balenciaga jacket and I use it: all the time / not nearly enough

The craziest thing I’ve had to do on a shoot is: get lowered into a giant cauldron of “hot soup” for Diesel lingerie

I am best known for my: gappy-tooth smile

When I was younger I was: a rainbow-hair punk

I feel sexiest when: I’m uninhibited and free/dancing

My friends think I spend too much time: watching cartoons on Netflix

My biggest fear is: spiders

The celebrity I’d do a kissing scene with is: Joseph Gordon-Levitt

The book everyone should read is: You Can’t Win by Jack Black (not the actor)

The movie everyone should see is: Up

If I started a charity it would be to: help fund art programs in schools and communities

The three items on my bucket list are:

• Learn Japanesse
  • Swim with dolphins in the ocean
  • Star in a major motion picture
I am: a morning person / not a morning person

My favorite foods are: sweet / savory (“I treat myself to a Blow Pop all the time”)

I am an: amazing cook / O.K. cook / awful cook

The best thing I make is: a mean grilled cheese!!!!

I am: single / in a relationship / it’s complicated / I’ll never tell!

I am: spontaneous / a planner

My personal style can be described as:

• Leather jacket and motorcycle boots
  • T-shirt, jeans and Converse
  • Chanel sunglasses and Louboutin heels
  • Maxi dress and sandals
  • Other
>> http://swimdaily.si.com/2014/04/29/si-swimsuit-2015-casting-call-ashley-smith/

For you Lime' Flower%20for%20you.gif smily%20new%20one.gif ;)

Edited by PinkCouture
hotlinking

She definitely has the body for it but her teeth have always bothered me. She looks prettier with her mouth closed because her gap is a little bit extreme  :ninja:

Nailed it... :ermm: 

tumblr_m92s2y0DXl1rdvxa4o1_250.jpg 793d6d60baef0a458c23b3dc1f6352ca01672b97543c34c0bc73dc06844f32b0.jpg

a8b611df13c9e68891203a5635cf9e449a61072fc4752e14f118ceffc329d1d2.jpg 27445705.jpg

Yes I know... embrace your flaws...Sure whatever..

But just this once. EMBRACE YOUR DENTIST!