Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

Both.

And also gravity is NOT her friend, they look so saggy :ninja:

They should of tied them up then for the lift, maybe a save? :p

Totally. The scary part is that she is 20 and has no kids ... I do not want to see that in 10 years 

Solveig, Ashley & Hailey > The others.

People will bitch lots about Ashley for sure but she has a killer body + he posing seems to be like a thousand times better than the other rookies, a lot better.

Also the way Kelly is pushing her bikini up, looks like it hurts girl be careful :ninja:

My analysis of the rookies.

Erin has a dead expression in almost every shot.

Solveig while pretty falls flat, and just seems really lackluster.

Rose comes across as cheap, and that is more the editors fault then hers, though some of those poses *facepalm*

Robin has a pinhead. I don't know what they did, but her head is so tiny compared to her body in most of her shots.

Ashley has to be careful of her some of her poses, but generally speaking is one of the best in this batch.

Hailey I'm biased towards, but she seems to know how to pose for her body and oozes sex.

Kelly is new to modeling, you can tell, however there was one shot where I was like damn...

Rose once again I find the loveliest :heart: I think Hailey and Ashley are good too, the rest are either meh or nope. I feel like they made Hailey's face look like she was at the club the entire night or something :ninja: Other than that it is a nice shot. Erin's shot just reminds me of her work for VS, nothing exciting. The pose isn't working for me either. Robyn's pose confuses me?? 

I feel like based on Robyn's quote, if you put her and EmRata in a room you wouldn't survive more than 5 minutes listening to their thoughts :no2:

Thanks so much for all the scans so far. Wtf is up with Robyn's face? Who picks some of these shots? They take heaps of photos and these are the best they come up with. Hailey > every other Rookie. I think Lily looks amazing and that shot of Irina is nice.