Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

do we get SI over in the UK - I've never seen an actually magazine before in Tescos. Please enlighten me where we get it, and what is actually in it. All I have heard is about the person who will or won't feature on the cover.

^ I know personally here in New Zealand we don't get it at regular stores. I was at the train station browsing and I managed to find a copy there (but for $15 hell no overpriced). So I suggest either go to some newsstands (of course this is when it comes out), big book stores which probably stock international things like Foyles or WHSmith, or I managed to find this website where you can order it (and other magazines for I guess a cheap price) but I don't know whether it is reliable or not. There's always amazon and thebookdepository too. 

The Hannahs, Gigi, Ariel, Chanel and Lily were today representing SI at the Brooklyn Cycles game. Jessica Pérez and Adaora were also there, maybe they are coming back for 2015? I don't care about Adaora but I'd love to have Jessica back

From the casting call I want to make it for the 2015 issue so far

Yara Khmidan, Xenia Deli, Erin Heatherton, & Jessica Strother. I wouldn't mind seen Ana Carolina Jorge, Daniela Braga, Clara Alonso, Terese Pagh. Maybe Jasmine Sanders & Alexandria Morgan, could be in the issue there okay. The rest of the cast need to stay away from SI.

The models that SI needs to keep is Sara Sampaio, Emily Ratajowski, the Hannah's, Lily Aldridge, & Bregje, & bring back Michelle Vawer, Alyssa Miller, Julie Ordon, & Esti Ginzburg.

& having Candice Boucher would be the greatest SI issue ever ever

Catherine has an interesting look to her, but she reminds me that Canadian models are pretty much always just one issue and done with SI.  I can only think of Yasmeen Ghauri and Kate Bock that have made a return appearance, whereas the list of one-timers is long:  Dayle Haddon, Monika Schnarre, Lana Ogilvie, Rachel Roberts, Estella Warren, Ehrinn Cummings, Kim Cloutier, Zoe Duchesne and Michelle Vawer, off the top of my head.