Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

Big shout out to Pretty and Pheno, you ladies make it happen.  Overall, this year does not seem to be as strong as last years.  Several people have correctly pointed out SI’s questionable decision-making skills.

High points (for me anyway) include:  Both Hannah’s, Haily, Sara, Nina, Lily (of course), Emrata (major improvement from last year) and the rookies.

Tent being set up for the event in Nashvegas

vdlWam2.jpg

I'm considering going, but the idea of being around that many people makes me stare.

You need to go and tell MJ who you are just to see her face :rofl:

vdlWam2.jpg

I'm considering going, but the idea of being around that many people makes me stare.

This could make it worth it actually. Either way SI is not wanted in the area. They're blocking all traffic to the bars, and the bar owners are PIST!. I just spoke to the manager of The Gold Rush and she told me that the fucking tent is staying up till the 15, and that for two days+ they're going to have trouble getting people into the bars which is a loss of revenue that can't take during the winter months..

So fuck you SI, leave my area. Thanks

vdlWam2.jpg

This could make it worth it actually. Either way SI is not wanted in the area. They're blocking all traffic to the bars, and the bar owners are PIST!. I just spoke to the manager of The Gold Rush and she told me that the fucking tent is staying up till the 15, and that for two days+ they're going to have trouble getting people into the bars which is a loss of revenue that can't take during the winter months..

So fuck you SI, leave my area. Thanks

Please please Yvette you must go and introduce yourself to MJ :rofl: It would be just priceless to her I hate you face 

And send her my best regards too :rofl: