Bellazon

General Celebrity Gossip

katchitup

16 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

It's crazy that this show made it through a change of lead. That is so rare in TV in general. Especially so for a streamer. And doubly so for Netflix, who have been very cancel-happy in the last five or so years. So few of their shows getting beyond two or three seasons.

On 5/23/2024 at 4:46 AM, SympathysSilhouette said:

It's crazy that this show made it through a change of lead. That is so rare in TV in general. Especially so for a streamer. And doubly so for Netflix, who have been very cancel-happy in the last five or so years. So few of their shows getting beyond two or three seasons.

IIRC the show is still watched but is declining.

This show as originally planned to have 7 seasons and now it's cut down to 5-  I wonder if for S4 they will change direction or will continue making things up and disappointing fans.  I hope that Witcher continues to have a future in TV after this, but with a better team..

Taylor Swift's wikipedia page, likely edited by Swifties is extreme/insane, she's like the second coming of Christ or something. 

It resembles communist propaganda where everything is attributable to one person, the dictator.

8 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

What's a "love couple movie"? A movie where the main focus is on a couple in love?

Yes, It is a way to call It.

3 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

TBH I don't have any because I don't watch romance movies.

Oh, but maybe in movies you watch there are love stories.

1 hour ago, AnatasiaSteele82 said:

Oh, but maybe in movies you watch there are love stories.

TBH I don't have any there either.  I think that real love is very hard to put on-screen because to me it takes at least 10+ years and a lot of situations that test if the relationship can work. A movie is too short to really show that.  Maybe a TV series could do that but I haven't seen one yet.  Real love is unglamorous and underappreciated for the most part, and too boring to show on TV.

In movies they generally put what I consider to be an exciting short-term relationship/desire for the other person.  

26 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

TBH I don't have any there either.  I think that real love is very hard to put on-screen because to me it takes at least 10+ years and a lot of situations that test if the relationship can work. A movie is too short to really show that.  Maybe a TV series could do that but I haven't seen one yet.  Real love is unglamorous and underappreciated for the most part, and too boring to show on TV.

In movies they generally put what I consider to be an exciting short-term relationship/desire for the other person.  

Well, I believe everybody have got their own opinion, preferences, lovestyle or ideal real love relationship, or want to live different types. Sometimes cinema and series can show different Styles, stories, examples. As you, in 10 or last 20 years old, I met different opinions and Styles, some people believe LOVE IS torture and pain, others want LOVE as pleasure, some believe LOVE IS only passion, others find love when they have own family...

What are your favorite of them, films and series?

14 hours ago, Anasxs said:

And about Spider- man couples, what do you prefer?

I only cared for Andrew & Emma :heart:

7ff530359357fb295fd5a66424c017021f52b043

d641df831525e646a48efddc77ac0ac7b1430591

16486f45781741d7f978f37735bebf580838c000

I also still think Andrew was WAY TO ATTRACTIVE to play Peter Parker. I didn't believe for a sec nobody on his highschool had a crush on him. I mean c'mon he's gorgeous and adorable 😅

96dc1412312c09a6ea1d4254e3fae024bcdd898e

I'm also still a bit disappointed Amazing Spider Man 3 never happened. Would have loved to see how Andrew and Shailene Woodley as Mary Jane had worked together.

79f9ff8a12006c6df026fdee873a7113.jpg ievklh948zb81.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Unfortunately she was already cut from the 2nd movie.

https://www.justjaredjr.com/2013/02/25/shailene-woodley-red-hair-for-amazing-spider-man-2-filming/

15 hours ago, Anasxs said:

* Superman is faithful but boring, he has got only one girlfriend, hasn't he?

I never really was into him but I think he was romantically involved with Louis Lane, Wonder Woman, Lana Lang and Lori Lemaris among some others.

Superman---Every-Love-Interest-The-Man-O

https://www.dc.com/blog/2023/04/24/the-many-loves-of-superman

https://www.cbr.com/superman-lois-lane-love-interests-girlfriends-ranked/

SMALLVILLE for instant had him and Lana Lang in focus.

62fd07555d76e2dc7d181fe9035a6348111aaaff

f3879c653a677b3e257190f9670b8c1cf80023e5

Same for Peter Parker. Those boys came around a lot actually 😄

Spider-Man-All-Of-Peter-Parkers-Canon-Gi

https://screenrant.com/every-spider-man-girlfriend-love-interest-comics/

https://www.cbr.com/spider-man-peter-parker-girlfriends/

2 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

I'm somehow a bit curious about the new Superman David Corenswet and his Louis Lane Rachel Brosnahan. He's for sure an improvement over that bore of a tree Cavill.

5HCEQWLT45G4XMP4A23YNLPES4.jpg

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 They remember me people in my real Life 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 but Glamurous, elegant and nice couple. So similar 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣