Bellazon

General Celebrity Gossip

katchitup

21 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

I think I've seen him but I have never been interested in mukbang.  The Mukbang fad seems to have faded away from youtube years ago.  

I can guess what Greg is going to say:

The big issue with massive weight gain is that the body makes a lot of new fat cells, and even if you lose weight the fat cells remain.

He's not so technical. He mostly talks about the fact that  people stage their eating disorders. It's like putting self-harm on a show.

I didn't know mukbang was an old tendency... looks like I'm often late on the new trends :laugh:

4 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

He's not so technical. He mostly talks about the fact that  people stage their eating disorders. It's like putting self-harm on a show.

I didn't know mukbang was an old tendency... looks like I'm often late on the new trends :laugh:

That's true, to get rich.  There is Stephanie Buttermore on his channel who is rich off of youtube and does a sorts of weird stuff. 

Although to be honest Greg and other bodybuilders are bit weird too, in their obsession with muscle.

Dr. Grande seems to be someone who had depression before.   I found that his channel is really all about mocking crazy people and criminals.  

The Buddha in the Dhammpada warns people to not spend so much time judging others

Big costume change for S3 Witcher:

wl5t9n17ns1b1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a47nh8n17ns1b1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

I like this a lot better, it's more fitting to the character.  Not perfect though, it's too plain.

One of my favorite outfits in W3 is the rag-tag striped one in Velen

On 5/25/2023 at 7:26 AM, Cult Icon said:

Wish Rome had more seasons.  It was of tremendous quality. Ray was unlucky here.

It's such an easy show to have more seasons of too. Just pick another period. So many to choose from in Roman history. Like say the year of the four emperors. Lots of GoT level intrigue.

19 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

It's such an easy show to have more seasons of too. Just pick another period. So many to choose from in Roman history. Like say the year of the four emperors. Lots of GoT level intrigue.

I agree, it's sad that Roman history has never gotten another lighting in a bottle show.  

I appreciate such events much more now seeing all the issues with CDPR.

Rome the show was partially canceled due to Game of Thrones. The Rome crew went on to work on GOT and were critical to the success of season 1.  

That makes sense as both shows have some similarities.

On 5/28/2023 at 2:51 AM, Cult Icon said:

Dolph Lundgren is filming Witcher:

Dolph Lundgren Joins The Witcher's New Spinoff - Redanian Intelligence

It is possible that he is playing Bonhart, Ciri's nemesis in the books.

That's awesome.

I also heard he's sick and battling against cancer :/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...