Bellazon

General Celebrity Gossip

katchitup

Selena Gomez
'Emotional Breakdown' in Hospital
Now Receiving Mental Health Treatment

Selena Gomez was hospitalized twice in the last 2 weeks ... and the second time she suffered what sources called an emotional breakdown ... she's now at a mental health facility for treatment.

Multiple sources tell TMZ, the 26-year-old singer was at her Studio City, CA home the last week of September when the first emergency hit. We're told she was despondent and emotional over an alarmingly low white blood cell count in the wake of her kidney transplant. Our sources say a family member drove her to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in L.A.

We're told Selena was released days later but had to be re-admitted late last week because her low blood cell count persisted, and it threw Selena into a downward emotional spiral.  

Soon after she was admitted she insisted on leaving, but doctors said she couldn't. We're told Selena had "a meltdown" and "freaked out." Selena tried ripping the IV's out of her arm. Several sources called the episode "an emotional breakdown."

We're told Selena is currently at an East Coast psychiatric facility and is receiving dialectical behavior therapy -- DBT. The therapy treats various mental health disorders. Selena has received DBT in the past.

There have been multiple signs of trouble. There has been a virtual blackout of information regarding Selena for several weeks.

Selena posted on September 23 she was taking a break from social media ... noting, "Just remember- negative comments can hurt anybody's feelings. Obvi."

Before leaving social media, Selena did an Instagram Live answering questions from fans and said depression had consumed her life for 5 years.  

Selena was a target of hateful comments on social media after her ex, Justin Bieber, got engaged to Hailey Baldwin.

The last photo we can verify of Selena was taken September 27 with fans in Newport Beach, CA.

Selena did a stint in rehab back in 2014. Last year she underwent a major surgery when she received the kidney transplant.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/10/10/selena-gomez-hospitalized-mental-emotional-breakdown-psychiatric-hospital/

Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson Split

Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson are dunzo as a couple, and their engagement has officially been called off ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to the former couple tell us AG and PD split this weekend, with both parties acknowledging that it simply was not the right time for their relationship to take off. We're told the two still have love for each other, but things are over romantically.

Ariana and Pete announced their surprise engagement earlier this year in June -- just a few weeks after they were reported to be just casually dating. TMZ broke the story ... Grande's engagement ring cost right around $100k.

Grande's recently expressed she was going through a rough patch, tweeting a lot of personal messages and saying she needs a break from the public spotlight and asking "can i pls have one okay day. just one. pls."

As for Davidson, he's continued to appear on SNL, even mentioning his former fiancee in a couple sketches. The last time we saw them together was just last week.

Our source says while things may be done for the couple for now, the two aren't ruling out the possibility of anything in the future.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/10/14/ariana-grande-pete-davidson-split-break-up-engagement-called-off/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

It was always a matter of "when" for me.  I didn't expect to see it so soon.

4 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

^ I guess she got tired of him freeloading and being a dead beat 🤷🏻‍♀️

Probably. I’m sad for the babies though.

I think it's common sense that this long-distance relationship had serious red flags.  We'll probably never know why it lasted this long.

Candice also needs to be blamed for irresponsible and impulsive decision making- just because she is beautiful doesn't mean that she is competent or deserves to be defended.  Now you have two children with no dad, partially because their mother was hungry for babies and in lalaland.  The first child  didn't have a real dad either.

If I posted this in her model thread Id get a barrage of nonsensical personal attacks and shaming tactics and such....

14 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

^ I guess she got tired of him freeloading and being a dead beat 🤷🏻‍♀️

It makes me curious about how this couple was able to hang on this long.   If a long distance relationship is 15 years long and only 1 year is spent living together than it's really just a 1 year "real" relationship..both sides simply just present the "good/filtered" sides of themselves through phones and computer screens.

+yea Candle!

On 11/22/2018 at 7:48 PM, Cult Icon said:

DsnLZ7SWoAAZ_xk.jpg

Hermann split up with Candice, now with 2 babies- further proof that long distance relationships don't work!!

I don't know much about this bloke and his blonde, but his name on instagram was "her mann".... He should've been himself instead of this.

Anyway, his ex-girl is alright, but I never understood all the fuss around her (and she's certainly not a "goddess"). There are dozens of models that are better than this guy's former candy crush. :rolleyes:

On 11/23/2018 at 6:21 PM, Enrico_sw said:

I don't know much about this bloke and his blonde, but his name on instagram was "her mann".... He should've been himself instead of this.

Anyway, his ex-girl is alright, but I never understood all the fuss around her (and she's certainly not a "goddess"). There are dozens of models that are better than this guy's former candy crush. :rolleyes:

Candice's thread has been highly active for a decade.  This person is a long distance boyfriend that lives in another country. 

Candice has more dollars invested in her image than most other top models.